Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock

Battle of the best of the bottom half. Both teams still harbour hopes of overtaking St Johnstone I'd imagine, and this is a game we both would really need to be winning if we're to do so.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll try and avenge the devastating loss this lot bestowed on you, effectively making Neil walk out on Accies.

Wasn't too devastating to me, I was in the hospitality with a free bar aw day. More like annoying.

For anyone travelling up , stay safe, forecast pish, as for the game, forecast pish! 1-2 final score, no idea which way as Hartley appears to be getting found out by the top managers now, oh wait I think I see a problem here

For anyone travelling up , stay safe, forecast pish, as for the game, forecast pish! 1-2 final score, no idea which way as Hartley appears to be getting found out by the top managers now, oh wait I think I see a problem here

Well, since we don't have one of those I suspect you'll be fine

Battle of the best of the bottom half. Both teams still harbour hopes of overtaking St Johnstone I'd imagine, and this is a game we both would really need to be winning if we're to do so.

Whoever wins will have a great chance of catching us you'd imagine, with us having a tough run coming up. As Kyle said, a draw would be perfect.

Archived