Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock

Think he pulled off about 3 megs and the Tank had one or two, more nutmegs in that game than a big nutmeggy thing with loads of nutmeg on it.

I think some are being a little harsh on McAlister about his sitter, the pitch was a mess and the goal mouths were basically mud and it obviously took a bobble. I thought he played well and would give him a solid 10 for his dive for the pen ;)

Glad someone else noticed this - didn't think there was contact at the time and the highlights haven' t convinced me otherwise....

The apathy from other Dundee and Killie fans has led to me thinking maybe there was and I'm just missing it?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The support were giving the boys stick as they went up the tunnel at half time. Pasca decided that instead of taking the criticism on the chin, he would respond by shouting f**k off up to the support instead.

I honestly think it was only in reply to one supporter who had commented (loudly) on how pasca was still shite and we were better without him, but still, it was directed at our support and that just not good enough. Plus the guy had a point.

Sounds like Pascali had a point as well.

What sort of fans shout abuse at their own players from yards away? No wonder your players don't look interested.

Glad someone else noticed this - didn't think there was contact at the time and the highlights haven' t convinced me otherwise....

The apathy from other Dundee and Killie fans has led to me thinking maybe there was and I'm just missing it?

I wondered about that too after watching the highlights.

Very soft, he seem to dive after having a long think about it first, couldn't believe there wasn't more of a protest from the Killie players at the time.

Maybe they couldn't give a f**k.

What sort of fans shout abuse at their own players from yards away? No wonder your players don't look interested.

Too many times, people seem to mistake "professional" to mean "robot". If a guy's having a particularly bad night, confidence low and probably frustrated, there's a chance he might snap back if someone's pointing abuse at him from yards away.

Too many times, people seem to mistake "professional" to mean "robot". If a guy's having a particularly bad night, confidence low and probably frustrated, there's a chance he might snap back if someone's pointing abuse at him from yards away.

I've never understood it. I think the word 'supporter' is lost on some people.

Stewart, Harkins and McGowan were all top notch last night, Stewart twists and turns boys for fun and 13 goals already bezt bit of buisness by any club this season.

Harkins was in the mood last night, really creative and can't understand Hartleys decision to take him off when Harris couldn't find a blue shirt or beat his man.

McGowan did a power of running and used the ball really well from a deaper position, far better team when he is playing.

Hartley could have cost us the game last night with that subbie putting Clarkson in the hole, out of position and the man is imobile and his touch is brutal. The change turned the game back in Kilmarnocks favour and put us under pressure.

That said great win and keeps us in the fight for 6th place, great to see Wighton get on.

He'd love playing for Celtic IMO.

I think not scoring in over 700 mins of open play is taking its toll on fans.

Regardless of abuse, mouthing off at fans who've made a 200 mile round trip on a freezing Wednesday night is inexcusable.

It's not the first time either. He didn't like criticism after their pathetic excuse for a performance at ibrox either.

I think not scoring in over 700 mins of open play is taking its toll on fans.

Regardless of abuse, mouthing off at fans who've made a 200 mile round trip on a freezing Wednesday night is inexcusable.

It's not the first time either. He didn't like criticism after their pathetic excuse for a performance at ibrox either.

I knew someone was going to say that.

Do you think the next time he is on the receiving end of abuse from fans he should consider their mileage travelled, what day of the week it is and current air temperature before deciding on an appropriate response?

Do you think the next time he is on the receiving end of abuse from fans he should consider their mileage travelled, what day of the week it is and current air temperature before deciding on an appropriate response?

Nah

He should probably consider the reason for it.

For example costing us the game, silly bookings, silly sendings off and general poor performances.

Even after his booking he was lucky not to get sent off last night.

I loved Pasca for 95% of his time at Killie but he looks a totally different player /attitude these days and then fans can tell.

Had we been at home last night I doubt he'd have reacted like that.

As time goes on, I can't help but see parallels with Hibernian's season last year. After starting well enough to see us climb up the table, we've now taken 7 points from the last 36 and don't look like picking up many more at the moment. We're going to start plummeting down the league before much longer, and if we're still playing as indifferently in March/April as we are at the moment I don't see us getting points in the inevitable six-pointers we'll be playing against St Mirren and Ross County.

As time goes on, I can't help but see parallels with Hibernian's season last year. After starting well enough to see us climb up the table, we've now taken 7 points from the last 36 and don't look like picking up many more at the moment. We're going to start plummeting down the league before much longer, and if we're still playing as indifferently in March/April as we are at the moment I don't see us getting points in the inevitable six-pointers we'll be playing against St Mirren and Ross County.

Chill. Remember Motherwell. They were a totally different class of awful, both times we've played them.

Changing the subject, heres' a nice wee showboating video, courtesy of the SPFL, featuring you know who. I reckon Barbour would have been guaranteed a red card if Stewart had stayed on the left for the whole game. Does Greg like to showboat in front of the Derry?

Football fans have a habit of getting all offended when a footballer directs some abuse back to them, but you can't just blanket all cases. Pascali had given away a penalty (again) and had by all accounts put in another ropey performance. If you're getting some stick then as club captain you should be putting your head down and trying to gee yourself and your teammates up rather than telling fans to "f**k off".

Archived