Alex Neil vs Neil Lennon

Ludo*1

We had the ding dong battle of a thread regarding Neil and Hartley, but now that Neil's made his move and there is no rivalry to see at the moment anyways, I thought it was worth a thread. Who'll do the better job in England? Who'll go further?

I think it's safe to say Norwich have the better squad at the moment.

Of course, you can guess who I think will do the better job.

EDIT: Lennon has only lost 1 game in 12. not bad considering how shite they had been when he took over

Binos123sam, on 18 Jan 2015 - 01:15, said:

think one should sign my grandad big jan zemlik

Lennon does seem to be getting in the habit of signing ageing strikers tbf.

Alex Neil is 10 years younger than Neil Lennon and he's at a better club.

Lennon has the better PR though, and that probably counts for a lot- even if he doesn't replace Nigel Pearson at Leicester later this season, I predict he will be a Premier League manager in the next year or so. Relative success at Bolton accompanied with being a darling of the football media means that any time he's after a job he'll be able to play the MOTD2 card to get his face about and show how well he comes across.

Alex Neil is 10 years younger than Neil Lennon and he's at a better club.

Lennon has the better PR though, and that probably counts for a lot- even if he doesn't replace Nigel Pearson at Leicester later this season, I predict he will be a Premier League manager in the next year or so. Relative success at Bolton accompanied with being a darling of the football media means that any time he's after a job he'll be able to play the MOTD2 card to get his face about and show how well he comes across.

If his PR had any impact he wouldn't have had to go to a club in the Championship relegation zone just to get a job.

Sevco fans are seething with how well Lennon's done at Bolton.

wtf has that got to do with this thread? Let's try keep the thread relevant instead of any excuse to show your fascination with one of the ugly sisters!!!

It's just horrible incestfest!!

TD

• 2 months later...

Lennon actually seems like a normal human away from the bigot infested goldfish bowl of Glasgow. Comes across well mannered and seems to know what he's on about for the most part. Not the perma-seething 'everyone hates me cos I'm a Northern Irish Catholic' mess we all know and hate.

Archived