Pie and Bet £10 Challenge Number 4 - Lost at £10

Div

Concept is simple. We start with £10 and we place bets on short odd singles and try and accumulate to a nice profit.

It takes patience but it does pay off.

This is the fourth challenge in the series.

History;

Challenge 1 - Lost at £32 on Bet 4

Challenge 2 - Banked £103 at Bet 5

Challenge 3 - Lost at £10 on Bet 1

Current Profit (Loss) - £73 Profit

Each tip will be posted in this opening post below and then edited with the results. We will also post a short summary of the thinking behind each bet.

The motto here is #SlowlySlowly, one bet a day, short odds. Stick with it, it's good fun. I use Bet365 for all my bets but feel free to shop around.

=====================================================

Challenge Bet 1; West Ham v Hull City. West Ham over 6.5 Corners. £10 @ 4/6 returns £16.66 LOST

Disaster yesterday with the Derby defeat but we remain well in profit so back on it today.

We are returning to the corners market for the West Ham v Hull game. The Hammers have the third highest corner average in the division, whilst Hull have the 2nd highest concede rate on corners in the EPL.

Over 6.5 West Ham Corners in the match is well priced at 4/6 so I'm going with that today. £10 on returns £16.66. Let's get another run going !

Aye its rubbish mate the amount of markets available these days on games is unreal and corners is a popular one cnt believe they don't have it...only opened a betfred account due to the bonus if your 1st scorer scores a double/hat-trick won't be using it again once this balance is lost

Archived