• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGovern

El Zubiadi (sp.) Canning Devlin

Imrie Gills Crawford Hendrie

22 Redmond

Brophy

Pretty big shake - up which most likely won't work but what we're doing at the moment isn't working either so it's worth a bash and it surely can't be as bad as last night. El Zubiadi has been good for the u20s so we might as well give him a shot. The Development League is massively different to the Premiership though but f**k it. Hendrie can't defend so the less he has to the better.

No expectations going into this.

It'll be interesting to see how we line up - by all accounts we were excellent against Saintees without Raven and Tansey, who were suspended, but they have been two of our best players this season. I think Yogi will put them back in and go with

--------------------------Brill---------------------------

--Raven-----Meekings----Warren-----SHinnie---

-------------Draper---------Tansey------------------

---Watkins-------Ross----------Doran---------------

----------------------Mckay------------------------------

We could stick with how we lined up against StJ, move Shinnie to RB, Tremarco in at LB and Williams for Tansey and I wouldn't be too disappointed. We could also rotate in Christie for Ross and we'd still be dangerous, WIlliams could also fill in for Doran. We have a lot of options at the moment, especially in the middle.

I haven't seen us win since the opening day against Accies so hoping for an omen. Also, hoping we get a bigger crowd down for the game due to the 10p. I still might tweet a few players asking for comps though.

Hard to see how Hughes would leave out Williams and Tremarco after their performances on Tuesday night. Danny Williams was a fantastic stand in for Tansey - easily my man of the match - he really had the midfield buzzing with a pace that SJFC simply couldn't cope with. Tremarco too, had a brilliant game - at one point taking out THE SJFC wide right guy and the linesman with one superb slide tackle. Fortunately he got the ball before he got the other two. If he sticks around here he could very easily become a successor for Richie Foran.

McGovern

22 Redmond

Brophy

Pretty big shake - up which most likely won't work but what we're doing at the moment isn't working either so it's worth a bash and it surely can't be as bad as last night. El Zubiadi has been good for the u20s so we might as well give him a shot. The Development League is massively different to the Premiership though but f**k it. Hendrie can't defend so the less he has to the better.

Pull yourself together!

McGovern

22 Redmond

Brophy

A gust of wind would blow that team over.

A gust of wind would blow that team over.

Not much different, midfield anyway, from the team that beat Well 4-0, Celtic and Aberdeen. Not sure I'd chuck Aldin into a back three though. Pluses are Hendrie is further forward and Gills back in midfield and a chance for Brophy (and a rest for MAC). We could do worse.

I got on at 2/1 but I'd love to lose my money.

Normally with a new Manager,teams and fans are given a lift.The opposite here,very few Accies want this appointment.Reeks of penny pinching and lack of ambition.

Three weeks ago,the fans were singing of a European tour.Now,won't be long till Thistle,Killie,St.Johnstone and Dundee overtake us.These Appointments have gone down like a lead balloon.

Normally with a new Manager,teams and fans are given a lift.The opposite here,very few Accies want this appointment.Reeks of penny pinching and lack of ambition.

Three weeks ago,the fans were singing of a European tour.Now,won't be long till Thistle,Killie,St.Johnstone and Dundee overtake us.These Appointments have gone down like a lead balloon.

in all honesty the same thing was mumbled when Neil was put in charge, penny pinching and all that.

To me what we all want is for things to carry on the same, and the board thinks that putting canning in charge is the best bet.

Its a really hard decision to make, i'm not even sure what i think yet, just sort of pray an hope that it works out.

Sad to see Hamilton fans chucking in the towel for this season already. In the past couple of seasons we've lost 5 goals to Motherwell and Dundee United, 4 to Partick and St Johnstone etc. and gone on bad runs. As long as you keep your key players then performances should pick up again soon. Appointing a competent manager would obviously help though.

I'd be pretty content with a draw tomorrow, on paper this is our toughest game out of the next few.

I suspect Tremarco will remain in the team at left back for the forseable future unless shinnie decides he wishes to stay which isn't going to happen and after tuesday's performance i think he deserves to start.

Tansey has been fantastic since signing for the club for the second time however I wouldn't rush him back for Williams as he was for me MOTM v St Johnstone so much energy and should stay in the team on merit.

Doran has lots of ability however isn't consistent enough so would rather see Shinnie flying up and down the park.

--------------------------Brill---------------------------

--Raven-----Meekings----Warren-----Tremarco---

-------------Draper---------Williams------------------

---Watkins-------Ross----------Shinnie---------------

----------------------Mckay------------------------------

Archived