Lessons to be Learned!

There really is an important lesson to be learned from all the hilarious and pitiful occurences (that somehow continually manage to surprise and amuse me) at The Rangers International Football Club since its foundation. It's a lesson we were all taught at a young age yet somehow seem to have forgotten in today's world, that lesson is that you simply cannot cheat death.

I hope society as a whole takes note of the tragic attempts of The Rangers International Football Club to whitewash its predecessors failure and death and lay claim to its successes. The world (in particular Scotland) is filled with zombie companies and bailed out businesses, that simply cannot survive as they have proven to be of no real value in a service based economy.

The artifical lungs these companies have been given will also one day fail and the fallout will be even more ugly and widespread than it would have originally been.

I truly think in many years when The Rangers International Football Club has long ceased to exist it will come to serve as a great lesson in the dangers of tampering with nature.

Ironstaggies you are coming over a little obsessed mate.

Hard not to be.

My entire life I've dreamed of seeing Ibrox and Celtic Park reduced to ashes and rubble. Followed by a mass refugee exodus of their shellshocked fans to whichever Ireland they are so enamored with. Only for the boat they're all crammed into to spontaneously combust and incinerate every last mutant man, mutant woman and mutant child on it. Before itself sinking to the bottom of the Irish Sea, never to be seen again.

Seems like we're about 25% of the way there, just several years ago we were 0% and looked like it would never happen.

Ironstaggies is right.

Surely everyone has seen Final Destination.

It's just like The Rangers. Every time you think you cheat one gruesome death the next one just gets more surreal and even more gruesome.

Can't wait for the next one.

• 10 months later...

Archived