Games ON?OFF 24th Jan

Loughal

to sensible an idea.

No, you're quite right. Players in the junior grade, many of whom don't earn a penny, and 95% of whom earn less than their highland league counterparts SHOULD be expected to work all week then sacrifice their Friday night, all day Saturday, Saturday night AND their Sundays in case a game is postponed. Never mind their wives and kids, shifts at work they may have to arrange weeks in advance and social lives eh?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see in the Highland league, that Brora and Cove have agreed with the improved weather, to play their match on sunday if postponed tomorrow.

Novel thinking.

Suppose no chance in the juniors as saturday is swally night.

Your spot on superbigal

Mate tells me that the juniors were first to open up Sunday to footdall. Under the sabbath banner football was banned, the seniors followed . SJFA and the regions have very seldom used Sunday.

See Glensmad saying "One competative game since November". Yet all over the country 'they' refuse to tackle the problem.

PS Sunday. Mate today claims past eight Saturdays from 6th December there has been 312 postponements with 187 played. Just quoting not my figures :wacko:

Your spot on superbigal

Mate tells me that the juniors were first to open up Sunday to footdall. Under the sabbath banner football was banned, the seniors followed . SJFA and the regions have very seldom used Sunday.

See Glensmad saying "One competative game since November". Yet all over the country 'they' refuse to tackle the problem.

Get AFF! This is for games ON/OFF thanks

Did shotts medda have a chance before last night snow?[/quote

If the game was yesterday it would've been ON without an issue. Park has recently been verti drained to help with the one problem area. Overnight snow has killed it. But not officially off YET. Don't hold you breath though.

Archived