Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that really needs to be said on the gruel served at Dens is one word: Lindleys.

There's a Rough & Fraser just outside the BC, a Bayne's at the top of the Provie and breakfast bar at the top of the Provie as well that are all much better standard.

The pies at Dens used to be good, used to, being the operative words. Pretty sure they got shit when the club needed to start trimming costs elsewhere other than on the park and backroom staff. Either way, the catering is not important, the last thing I want at a football game these days is scalding hot pie grease melting my skin off whenever I stand up and stop thinking about what's in my hands for sec. Fill up before hand buy a snickers and a bovril if you get munchy at half time.

dburns, on 29 Jan 2015 - 13:37, said:

The pies at Dens used to be good, used to, being the operative words. Pretty sure they got shit when the club needed to start trimming costs elsewhere other than on the park and backroom staff. Either way, the catering is not important, the last thing I want at a football game these days is scalding hot pie grease melting my skin off whenever I stand up and stop thinking about what's in my hands for sec. Fill up before hand buy a snickers and a bovril if you get munchy at half time.

article-0-05056785000005DC-911_634x361.j

Ive always be a fan of hairy pie, but I understand it's much more difficult to procure these days.

The hairy pie is extremely rare in Dundee - I would think extinct in Hamilton. After a couple of decades of craving the shaven haven, the thought a nice bushy John McVeigh is a tit is becoming quite appealing.

Accies to win and big Jason to score and its happy days again for us every team has a bad run and it ends for us on saturday.

I'm predicting the ball to bounce off the post then deflect in from Scotland's fat arse in the 91st minute to seal a 2-1 win for Accies.

Archived