Henderson to Kilmarnock

maurice shavez

Henderson is an arse. But he's a very decent junior manager. Which this threads supposed to be about. Some of his comments are tongue in cheek but some are also out of order, much like a lot of managers in the heat of the moment. Is he being considered for the kilmarnock job? I highly doubt it. Will he be a decent manager if he steps up to a lower league outfit? Who knows, time might tell. One thing for sure is he demands work rate and attitude from his players. If you don't have that then you can have all the skill in the world but you won't be playing for one of his teams. Is he a thug? Maybe. Is he the only guy to get into a fight? Doubt it. Nothing really to do with his footballing ability.

Nothing like a dose of asking and answering your own questions.

I don't know the fella either but if he shouted "Google me" with or without provocation he's not the kind of guy who should be looked up to......despite killiepiyo's lovefest.

Nothing like a dose of asking and answering your own questions.

I don't know the fella either but if he shouted "Google me" with or without provocation he's not the kind of guy who should be looked up to......despite killiepiyo's lovefest.

Somebody did goigle him, hence the earlier post. Backfired there a bit!!!

Get it round u, just strengthening my point that some folk may stop at no lengths to try and get a boot into the guy. Surprised an alleged tounge in cheek come back even made it on here never mind trolls scouring the depths of the Internet for something to shine an unfavourable light. They should spend that effort helping their own club or for something more positive imo. Anyway back to football, hope we win the Scottish again this year!

Get it round u, just strengthening my point that some folk may stop at no lengths to try and get a boot into the guy. Surprised an alleged tounge in cheek come back even made it on here never mind trolls scouring the depths of the Internet for something to shine an unfavourable light. They should spend that effort helping their own club or for something more positive imo. Anyway back to football, hope we win the Scottish again this year!

"Get it round you" lol calm doon hippie! No like you to bite ozzy lol

Usually eloquent to the last.

Just shows we all have our moments eh,

post-47896-14235177553076_thumb.jpg

Smile

Archived