Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

It should be obvious, even to you, that a fixture which is preceded by tmonths of acrimony, is going to draw a bigger crowd when the teams meet. Especially when the home side has, man for man, a considerably better line up, and said home team's fans are fairly confident that the team who behaved like a bunch of total c***s beforehand are about to have their arses utterly handed to them on a plate, right in front of them.

Do you deny that this is a significant factor?

Do you honestly believe that most of the United fans that day went to the game because they wanted to see Rangers more than their own team?

Incidentally, both ourselves and Aberdeen drew bigger gates at Tannadice than your lot.

right so to answer simply had it been a st mirren , falkirk or hamilton whole acted the way rangers did , would the united end have been as full?

Didn't you also promise to buy season tickets for all the family, which would suggest to me that finance isn't an issue and travelling back to Ayrshire wouldn't have been a problem.

Dear me, Vicky. Again? You've only just come up from the cellar to receive your daily ridiculing, and that's the best you've got?

Oh aye, your question. No. Promise? Are you ten?

Clear 2 star jealousy IMHO

Breaking news: Rangers captain gets a ban! In the same week the Daily Ranger is itself banned from Ibrox!! It's a brave new world people.

Nope, just the truth. All teams who have stars on their badges should be as honest as Man City whose stars signify a yearning "to look more European".

Dear me, Vicky. Again? You've only just come up from the cellar to receive your daily ridiculing, and that's the best you've got?

Oh aye, your question. No. Promise? Are you ten?

Normans spitting the dummy out again after yet again contradicting himself.

I dont think I am in denial over anything , the reason tannadice was sold out that day was the fact rangers were the opposition. would you like to tell me otherwise? this was the simple point I made of which yer man there felt the need to post some 3 paragraphed rant about every topic which has clogged the bralt already.

It was sold out to prove that nobody needs you horrible c**ts.

I know exactly where Pocklington is mate, its hardly abroad is it. If you cant be arsed getting up the road that's up to you. But don't decry those of us who do actually follow our team, but instead just sit and whinge on here about something you are clearly no longer part of. In addition to that, it was you that initially used the term 'empty lives' (post 406)not I.

You've got plenty of Hate, I'll give you that, an energy that might be better channelled through something else perhaps?

Do you also know where Hull, Leeds, and Sheffield are? Well done you. Or well done Google maps, anyway.

So, here's a wee scenario for you: a man works, on average, six days a week. The seventh, or rest day, could be any day of the week. His wife works every third weekend. He has two school age children.

If that man were to move his shifts around in order to disappear for the entire day every second weekend, spending a considerable amount in the process, how long do you think his marriage would last?

How long do you think his health would hold up, given that he would be spending a minimum of ten hours driving on his "rest" day?

The attendance was 9564

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21209424

The capacity of Tannadice is 14,209

Sold out you say.

Oh dear, again. Wee tip, Vicky, read the conversation before you jump in with your trenchant comments.

Unless, of course, you meant to disagree with your mates?

The parts of the ground for decent fans were sold out. The gaps were left by your lot doing Charlie's bidding.

Do you also know where Hull, Leeds, and Sheffield are? Well done you. Or well done Google maps, anyway.

So, here's a wee scenario for you: a man works, on average, six days a week. The seventh, or rest day, could be any day of the week. His wife works every third weekend. He has two school age children.

If that man were to move his shifts around in order to disappear for the entire day every second weekend, spending a considerable amount in the process, how long do you think his marriage would last?

How long do you think his health would hold up, given that he would be spending a minimum of ten hours driving on his "rest" day?

You work six days a week!? but spend an inordinate amount of your 'quality time' slagging off Rangers and our support on here FFS.

Know Pocklington well btw, a pal stays in Stamford Bridge, some good Golf down that neck of the woods.

Edited by RedRob72

You work six days a week!? but spend an inordinate amount of your 'quality time' slagging off Rangers and our support on here FFS.Know Pocklington well btw, a pal stays in Stamford Bridge, some good Golf down that neck of the woods.

Norman in talking pish shocker....

Can't believe the Sevconians on here keep coming back for a near-constant caning. Not sure whether to admire their persistence or point and laugh at their sheer boneheadedness. Actually, no. I'm pretty sure I know which I'll do.

You work six days a week!? but spend an inordinate amount of your 'quality time' slagging off Rangers and our support on here FFS.

Know Pocklington well btw, a pal stays in Stamford Bridge, some good Golf down that neck of the woods.

Norman in talking pish shocker....

I'll give you a pass on this one, Robert, as you've only recently joined the sleuth, but bennett is certainly aware, at least in his limited manner, of the health issues I've faced over the last few months. On a BTWP at the moment, so while the time is temporarily not as big an issue, the lack of O/T to spend on goodies is. Not to mention the inadvisibility of driving for long periods.

Oh, and by the way - there's no such thing as "good" golf, imho. You can get a much more enjoyable walk at many places round here, from the NY moors to the Wolds to what is, in places, a stunning section of our coast. We've even ventured to the Peak District - but they talk funny round there...