Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Is he the perma-seething mess I always see retweeted on my feed by some Sevconians I follow? God help them.

He's the guy who, in the midst of the original club collapsing, took time out to write the totally unhinged 'enemies of Rangers' list on his blog. For some reason that includes Stuart Cosgrove of all people!? Also staunchly backed Whytey. Couldn't be a better man for the job quite frankly.

edit: this thing. https://forweonlyknow.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/chris-graham-rants/

Edited by deerokus

At this point, we should just all admit that the most hilarious Rangers/Sevco moment is almost always the next one.

So, that could be the NOMAD, someone in the press actually calling Chris 'gobshite' Graham out on his social media thickuntery, teams of well-meaning volunteers dying of asbestosis..... or.....drum roll.....Mike Ashley making his next move.

Fun & Games. I'm certainly enjoying the 'journey'. Better than the telly, more entertaining than a smack in the pus fae' Jeremy Clarkson.

Must remember to get more popcorn in.

So, that could be the NOMAD, someone in the press actually calling Chris 'gobshite' Graham out on his social media thickuntery, teams of well-meaning volunteers dying of asbestosis..... or.....drum roll.....Mike Ashley making his next move. Fun & Games. I'm certainly enjoying the 'journey'. Better than the telly, more entertaining than a smack in the pus fae' Jeremy Clarkson. Must remember to get more popcorn in.

Thing is, Kingy hasn't even got started yet.

When you see his history, there's plenty of comedy potential to be mined from that source.

I can imagine the scene on volunteer's day at Ibrox when the DSS come visiting, it'll be like Calais when Border Control find a lorry full of illegal immigrants!

I was thinking the very same thing.

It will be like watching a TV evangelist show times 10. Look...look... he's no longer blind and confined to a wheelchair... he's up a ladder penting.

I was thinking the very same thing.

It will be like watching a TV evangelist show times 10. Look...look... he's no longer blind and confined to a wheelchair... he's up a ladder penting.

Penting? Isn't that what dogs in Bearsden or Morningside do after a long walk?

Christ, if you cannae get Gers fans to work for wages why would they work for free?

I suspect it will be the like the fans in the bad old days who claimed they went when the club was on its arse.

Thousands claiming they volunteered to help out when only a few did

Imagine it was Celtic appealing for volunteers to fix up Sellik Park? They'd claim 250,000 turned up, and it was only a tiny minority who were useless with a paintbrush and spoiled it for everyone else.

:lol:

A question for Chris Graham

If the word *** is sectarian how would you describe sending a highly offensive and obscene cartoon depicting the Prophet to a Moslem or indeed anyone?

Does he even post on here?

...and isn't the word "moslem" kind of outdated now?

Does he even post on here?

...and isn't the word "moslem" kind of outdated now?

That's not really the crux of the matter, is it?

Then again, most of what Rangers' fans sing at matches is equally outdated. Hell, even their club is deid.

Chris Graham describing Neil Lennon as 'popcorn teeth' in his blog list of The Rangers enemies. That's a funny one.

Chris Graham added to the next list of Sevco creditors? Poor cnut just paid a tenner to have his club suit dry cleaned. He'll never see it back.