Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Really can't stand the people who deride people for supporting a smaller team but they don't go to any games what so ever.

It's obviously just insecurity projecting outwards but it's so pathetic.

I've had some low points but I've never thought that I would just give in and pretend to follow one side of the old firm.

The other day I noticed an old friend from school who I thought was intelligent and probably still is. He now bangs on about celtic and everything about them but at school he never mentioned them once in five years when I knew him.

Another guy rips the pars and supports Rangers but stupidly posted a picture of him in a pars tracksuit as a kid.

Sorry but what the f**k goes through the heads of these people to make them start following something they have no connection to?

Turning up to a local ground to sing bigoted songs and cheer when your local side loses a goal, the one you used to support? Dafuq

pozbaird, on 11 Feb 2015 - 23:55, said:

Lee McCulloch contesting his ban for stamping is a laugh.

It was clearly deliberate. Although even if it wasn't, he tried another one on Nade. So he would have it coming anyways. There's really no way he doesn't deserve a ban here.

Every time I see those 5 stupid bloody stars on their shirts. If ever there was a badge that screamed "scrambling for relevance", that's it. Normal teams have a star for winning the premier competition - international sides have one for each World Cup, club sides have one for every European Cup/Champions League. Rangers Oldco could make no claim to either and putting one star up for the old Cup Winners Cup would look lame next to Celtic's European Cup one so they chose "Number of League Titles, divided by ten and a bit. FFS, utterly, utterly pathetic.