Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

I'd forgotten just how much cocksucking Jackson displayed in that piece of puffery.

kEITHjACKSON_zps4fca632a.jpg

And RaPeepul still buy the chip wrapper............... :blink:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

so they chose "Number of League Titles, divided by ten and a bit. FFS, utterly, utterly pathetic.

In fairness they're not unique in that. Don't/didn't Juventus have 2 then 3 stars to represent their 20+ then 30 Serie A titles?

In fairness they're not unique in that. Don't/didn't Juventus have 2 then 3 stars to represent their 20+ then 30 Serie A titles?

It is pathetic though. We've got one on our shirt, to commemorate our single title in '65. I seriously hope it's only there for the anniversary year. I'd have much preferred some embellishment to the badge, or even just the text that's on the collar. Banging on a star seems to much like trying to keep up with the big boys.

Which brings us neatly back to the Tribute Act...

Ironically Juventus, one of the establishment teams in Italy that everyone else hates, were demoted to Serie B for various acts of skulduggery but have managed to reassert themselves back at the top of Serie A. Unlike Rangers, who will never reach the heights they believe to be their rightful place.

Oh, and Rangers weren't demoted. They died. Sorry, not a good comparison at all really, now I think about it.

There's loads but my favourites are;-

1. Staying at 5 star hotels before they played part time teams.

2. Postponing games against part time teams because they had three payers on "international duty"

3. There total inability to organise themselves as a support, blaming everyone else for there feck ups, greeting every new regime as the messiah and getting shafted time after time.

4. Staying loyal to the worst manager in football history, who "didn't look at contracts" when he signed them, who has and is shafting them for a fortune

5. The backing of Ian Black with whataboutery after he bet against his own team, FFS, what was that all about?

Lastly, beating them in the Ramsdens cup final, walking to the game and having to listen to "your only here to see us", GIRUY