Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

I am not squirming , I fully accept the fact we are utter shite and there is a lot that needs sorted out , however their seems to be the same few on here who just can't stay away from all things rangers . I understand and expect most fans in Scotland have a laugh at our expense when another result goes against but for most that is what it is a quick point and laugh and then carry on , if you were to ask someone like our norman for example his favourite rangers moment of the last 3 years he could probably go into fine detail just about every minute of every game and what dodgy songs the guy in row t seat 26 was singing whereas ask him about his beloved killies games in the same timescale and he will probably struggle to remember 3 actual games.

Squirming like f+++ IMO

I am not squirming , I fully accept the fact we are utter shite and there is a lot that needs sorted out , however their seems to be the same few on here who just can't stay away from all things rangers . I understand and expect most fans in Scotland have a laugh at our expense when another result goes against but for most that is what it is a quick point and laugh and then carry on , if you were to ask someone like our norman for example his favourite rangers moment of the last 3 years he could probably go into fine detail just about every minute of every game and what dodgy songs the guy in row t seat 26 was singing whereas ask him about his beloved killies games in the same timescale and he will probably struggle to remember 3 actual games.

Absolutely spot on btw!! In addition to that, the intolerance, bigotry, hatred and narrow mindedness this f*ckin dosser levels at EVERY Rangers supporter, just oozes out of his every post, but he seems somehow not to recognise it. The most bitter 'contributor' on here by a country mile.

Nobody like us, and just look at how they care.

Absolutely spot on btw!! In addition to that, the intolerance, bigotry, hatred and narrow mindedness this f*ckin dosser levels at EVERY Rangers supporter, just oozes out of his every post, but he seems somehow not to recognise it. The most bitter 'contributor' on here by a country mile.

:bairn

Nobody like us, and just look at how they care.

:bairn

'Rangers are dead, the club and their support are an irrelevance, they mean f*ck all anymore, they are nothing to us'....etc etc .. It's strange however that they still clearly remain in the conscience, and uppermost thoughts of so many. You only need to look at the level of traffic on a forum such as this one to realise that the Rangers hating hordes just can't leave it alone. It's very evident just how much focus and attention is still attached to something that people claim means so little to them.

'Rangers are dead, the club and their support are an irrelevance, they mean f*ck all anymore, they are nothing to us'....etc etc .. It's strange however that they still clearly remain in the conscience, and uppermost thoughts of so many. You only need to look at the level of traffic on a forum such as this one to realise that the Rangers hating hordes just can't leave it alone. It's very evident just how much focus and attention is still attached to something that people claim means so little to them.

Hee hee

You are fucking raging.

And I am so happy.