Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Any one else notice that Rangers fans only ever enter a thread to derail it?

Just ignore them and get back to reminding the deluded fuckers what a laughing stock they and their clubs have been then, now and forever.

Edited by stonedsailor

I'll give you a pass on this one, Robert, as you've only recently joined the sleuth, but bennett is certainly aware, at least in his limited manner, of the health issues I've faced over the last few months. On a BTWP at the moment, so while the time is temporarily not as big an issue, the lack of O/T to spend on goodies is. Not to mention the inadvisibility of driving for long periods.

Oh, and by the way - there's no such thing as "good" golf, imho. You can get a much more enjoyable walk at many places round here, from the NY moors to the Wolds to what is, in places, a stunning section of our coast. We've even ventured to the Peak District - but they talk funny round there...

I didn't know that, my full apologies and hope that you are back on the mend very soon.

Shame you don't play, the courses along and inland from the Cleveland Coast (most of which was formerly in North Yorkshire)offer some of the very best Golf in England!

Cheers

Rob

I'll give you a pass on this one, Robert, as you've only recently joined the sleuth, but bennett is certainly aware, at least in his limited manner, of the health issues I've faced over the last few months.

What health issues? You will ofcourse have proof of having explained these health issues with me and have these so called stopped you going to Rugby Park for the last few years?

Oh and calling me a sleuth, i wonder what that rhymes with....

What health issues? You will ofcourse have proof of having explained these health issues with me and have these so called stopped you going to Rugby Park for the last few years?

Youth, looks like he's an ageist p***k along with all the other spurious accusations thrown at him.

I'm absolutely fine with my use of the word demise, there's no denial here. Our club has suffered a death from a thousand cuts. We still however have a team on the pitch ( no matter how badly it is playing) and a support that will return in droves once we have the right people at the helm on and off the park. I'm still in there with thousands of others, and will not leave ever!!

Basically, your fans will return as soon a you as start winning cups again? Doesn't matter who's in charge?

Glory hunting c***s the lot of you. The Rangers fans have came out in defence in this thread to muddy the waters and has successfully ruined potentially the humour/ celebration of this thread. Can we please refrain against replying to bigoted/ sectarian posts and get back sharing the hilarity of the last 3 years?

1.Ian Black red card

2.Ally can't see the bottom line of his contract. If it was £100 per week I'm sure he would've!

3.My Glorious Raith, Hearts, Hibs, Queen of the south, Alloa and Peterhead, and Dufc comrades rubbing their nose in it

4 traynor

5 Green, Whyte and everyone since!

6 Mr Custard

7 A possibility of spending another year or maybe years in the Championship

8 Possible administration/ Liquidation.

Such happy memories and I believe a lot more to come.

Well done everyone at Ibrox, Well done

Basically, your fans will return as soon a you as start winning cups again? Doesn't matter who's in charge?

Glory hunting c***s the lot of you. The Rangers fans have came out in defence in this thread to muddy the waters and has successfully ruined potentially the humour/ celebration of this thread. Can we please refrain against replying to bigoted/ sectarian posts and get back sharing the hilarity of the last 3 years?

1.Ian Black red card

2.Ally can't see the bottom line of his contract. If it was £100 per week I'm sure he would've!

3.My Glorious Raith, Hearts, Hibs, Queen of the south, Alloa and Peterhead, and Dufc comrades rubbing their nose in it

4 traynor

5 Green, Whyte and everyone since!

6 Mr Custard

7 A possibility of spending another year or maybe years in the Championship

8 Possible administration/ Liquidation.

Such happy memories and I believe a lot more to come.

Well done everyone at Ibrox, Well done

Bigoted, Sectarian posts?? I haven't seen any over this thread, another easy lame, lazy and hopeless shot! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Most of you that post this sh*te are far more in tune with that agenda than the Bears that post on here, crack on with it!

Edited by RedRob72

To be fair, I think a lot of people take offense to the term "window licker".

Aye, lets all jump on the Offended Bus, yet some of the vitriol and abuse posted on here by a significant number of posters towards Rangers supporters goes on unabated.

My apologies for the use of the term.

RedRob72, on 12 Feb 2015 - 21:41, said:

Aye, lets all jump on the Offended Bus, yet some of the vitriol and abuse posted on here by a significant number of posters towards Rangers supporters goes on unabated.

Please point out where a term like this has been used against a Rangers supporter. I'll give you plenty of time to answer that.

I've explained nothing to you, but many posters have picked up from my posts since last July that there were issues - most have been very supportive. Some have been quite amusing, in fact, and have helped quite a lot. I would have thought that someone who follows me around the boards to dish out your daily red dot quota might have picked up on this - obviously you do just see Poster: WRK, red dot and move on without reading.

Fuxake - treatment, chemo, radiotherapy, suddenly a big advocate of the work of MacMillan nurses - even your wee mate maggot stopped with the whining over Wullie Pullar.

An intelligent five-year-old could have joined the do...Ah, I see my mistake now.

Oh, and sleuth? When did I call you that? And other than "youth", "tooth", etc. - i.e. words it actually does ryhme with, what do you think it is supposed to be a reference to?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Please point out where a term like this has been used against a Rangers supporter. I'll give you plenty of time to answer that.

Retarded, backward, mentally ill, unhinged, dumb, mute, insane? are they not all in the same mix?

It only works one way though doesn't it?