The Order: 1886

accies1874

Half of the 5 hours are made up of unskippable cutscenes.

2 and a half hours gameplay. Fucking hell.

Surely not? I have heard that the game is one big cutscene (accompanied with QTEs) with some moments of third - person shooting but thought it was a slight exaggeration. I'll wait and see though.

PS4 exclusives have been rotten imo. Other than inFamous: Second Son and The Last of Us: Remastered none have stood out. Don't fancy Bloodborne either so probs won't get another game til the Witcher if this as bad as people are saying.

Liked the look of this game as it looks like it borrows heavily from gears of war which was great on the xbox. There is no way I would be paying 50 quid for a couple of hours game play. Will wait and see what the reviews are like.

I see the devs have been having hissy fits all over the place about the stuff posted online about the game. Saying "the Internet is he new playground for bullies" :lol:

Also claiming the game is actually 10 to 12 hours long.

Yep seeing that, not a good sign when that starts to happen. On mobilebjust now, but the reviews are not great just now. Highest I've seen is 5.5

*sigh* Got a PS4 just after Xmas with the vouchers I got. This was probably the first big game I was looking forward to. However it sounds like yet another massive disappointment when it comes to a "big next-gen" release :( The idea of QTE orientated cut scene game just doesn't sound very appealing.

Was really looking forward to this but I won't be bothering with it now. I've bought plenty of games over the years that have gotten average reviews, but the best part of £50 for a game which seems to be mainly cutscenes and QTE's just can't be justified.

I've watched most of a playthrough on Twitch since it's mostly story-driven. Even if I had a PS4 I wouldn't be buying it, just watch a youtube playthrough.

PS pre-ordering stuff is not smart. You're essentially gambling. Companies should not be encouraged to offer pre-orders even with exclusive shit. Don't do it.

Archived