SPFL goal of the month

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of nasty little losers, a one off nice touch that any decent human being would see for what it is, and you lot of pathetic jealous weans use it as an excuse to have a go at celtic cause your fed up getting humped by them, celtic are by far the biggest donators to all charity's in Scotland and the champions and have a European cup in the trophy room and that's what the real issue is here, every one of yous should hang your loser boy heads in shame, I won't even b reading your scummy loser replys so don't waste your time, having a pop at a young disabled boy getting something to remember for rest of his life tut tut tut tut tut

Quite agree with you, can't believe they gave the speccy wee c**t the time of day far less give him the goal of the month award. What were they thinking?

Although sending the keeper the wrong way was pretty cool.

Welshbairn obviously bn abused as a bairn and bullied aw his life for bein a ugly wee s*ite talkin troll

Can it be abuse if you loved every minute of it and cherish the memories? I still have a picture of Father ******** on my bedside I'll have you know.

Archived