Falkirk vs Sevco 27.02.15

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your admission of defeat could have been more gracious, but I'll nonetheless accept it.

I'm not the one saying we are favourites....funny quote from someone who claimed Houstie would ruin our club....or were u talking about a bad back pass he made in the 80s

Only thing ive admitted is Ur living in the past, the basis of my original point.....

I'm not the one saying we are favourites....funny quote from someone who claimed Houstie would ruin our club....or were u talking about a bad back pass he made in the 80s

Only thing ive admitted is Ur living in the past, the basis of my original point.....

Stop it.

You're boring Ned to tears.

A serious question for MT:

Why do you bother to post, and post, and post on our threads?

Getting unbelievably tedious in all honesty.

It's mainly because people keep asking me serious questions.

I look in often because Falkirk and my team are currently locked in battle. Certain Falkirk posters offer a fair bit of rubbish about Queens and I challenge it with evidence. Obviously, you'd rather see pish go unchallenged, so long as it's Falkirk friendly pish.

Drop in on our pages if you like - BPM often does. You'll be made rather more welcome than I ever am on here.

There was a time, many moons ago, when every Falkirk related thread descended into a tedious side-show about football stadia and SPL criteria!

It's got to the stage though when I'd rather we were back there than experiencing the current trend of turning Falkirk related threads into turgid guff-spewing 'debates' about ... well pretty much f'ck all !!

I'm considering dusting off my OneF password it's got that bad :green

You could always try "the Brockville Spirit" forum. :rolleyes:

It's mainly because people keep asking me serious questions.

I look in often because Falkirk and my team are currently locked in battle. Certain Falkirk posters offer a fair bit of rubbish about Queens and I challenge it with evidence. Obviously, you'd rather see pish go unchallenged, so long as it's Falkirk friendly pish.

Drop in on our pages if you like - BPM often does. You'll be made rather more welcome than I ever am on here.

I'm surprised you have time to read your own club thread, what with the amount of time you spend in here and on the Rangers threads.

I'm surprised you have time to read your own club thread, what with the amount of time you spend in here and on the Rangers threads.

I do waste colossal volumes of time on P&B, 'tis true.

There's plenty of my drivel on Queens threads as well as the ones you mention though.

I'll leave you to it for now chaps - I've a Cup thread to call in on.

Archived