Your top 5 games of all time

Crash Bandicoot

You could have saved space by just saying Fifa, each game is identical.

.... Right. I know he was taking the piss but FIFA is far superior to what it used to be. Never used to touch FIFA, always played Pro Evo. Now Pro Evo is absolute baws and FIFA is far superior to it and what it used to be like.

1) GTA V/San Andreas/Vice City

2) Scarface (Ps2)

3) The Godfather (ps2)

4) COD World at War (online was incredible)

5) Pro Evo 5

So many more, someone said The Getaway here, thought that was superb, surely a market for another similar type game in London. Love all sandbox games, the one in Hong Kong was good, liked all the True Crime games aswell, Mafia, so many I can't think of off the top of my head but any games like that I love. Also LA Noire the detective game, the homicide missions were ace. Tony Hawks around the world when he went to Boston/Sydney/Paris/Barcelone etc was another game I spent hours and hours on.

Tough to limit it to five considering the years of gaming I have behind me. These are all games that I look back on with dewy-eyed nostalgia.

1. Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (Amstrad CPC464)

2. Super Mario Bros. (NES)

3. Tomb Raider (PlayStation)

4. Mario Kart (Wii)

5. Champ Man 01/02 (PC)

Wow. Thank f**k nobody plays the Wii then.

FIFA is far far superior to what it used to be like you can't deny that. Streets ahead of it's older versions and a million miles ahead of any of the competition.

Didn't know anybody that used to play FIFA. Everybody was Pro Evo. One of my mates got Pro Evo last year and we used to play it for a laugh when we were round at his, it's laughably bad now.

I'd be over the moon if they got it back up to scratch because right up until number 6 it was absolutely superb. Master Leagues used to be the bollocks.

I always played FIFA. Never owned a Pro Evo game. I didn't like the fact they didn't have the rights to team names and players. And square was to shoot.

Pro Evo was definitely more enjoyable for 2, maybe 3, years. There's no contest now though.

Such a tough choice, breaking it down to 5

Crash team racing - Still play this a few times a year, would absolutely love a released version with an online option

Summoner 2 - I don't know if anyone has heard of this game before, I loved it.

Cod 4 - multiplayer was ace, constantly return to it after the latest cod disappointment

GTA V - I cannot think of anythink that isnt great about the game

Dark cloud - repetitive, but just super fun.

plenty of others I could have said. best memories are with those though.

So that makes it acceptable to resell the exact same game? All EA sports games are easy money for them, they need to do little work each year to turn a profit. Just accepting stuff like this is why the industry is fucked

No that's obviously a sham and ridiculous.

But to say FIFA is the same every years simply not true. FIFA has came on leaps and bounds on the PS and Xbox, every single year the gameplay improves and changes. It's getting so far ahead of the competition it's unreal.