Lugar Boswell Thistle

Kennie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time will tell. Buffs and winton are favourites of course as they have the points on the board. But there's still a a lot of football still to be played from now to the end of the season. We can only try and win as many games as we can a see were it takes us.

What are the rules with regard to team lines?

If the referee is told before the game begins that one player has replaced another on the team line, even if the replacement wasn't originally listed as a substitute, then there is no issue. Apparently it's quite common.

Compared to the court case that's coming up for one of sleptwithaplayers squad, I would say yes

As half of your name says fan y, your a big man behind your username but we know who you are. Let's see if you say any to the guys face. O wait a minute you will only say it behind his back. That's you all over.

Aye, but would you accept it as the truth? Apparently your lot has a problem where truth is involved.

Yes, I would accept it as the truth. You have said its a bit more than a mistake on a teamline, I am asking what that mistake is, can you answer that question?

well footballfan y going by the nature of your posts i would like to say you are constructive in you comments ....but alas the answer is you are not and more so it is ment to be a place were Lugar fans can talk about FOOTBALL ... under this banner "Lugar Boswell Thistle" are you a lugar fan if so please refrain from bringing your own agenda to this forum ......thank you

Your statement that 'I know who you are' is a threat is certainly not the case. I was stating that I reckoned I knew who you were, that was all. Your a waste of energy to threaten and not worth it as proven before. The player l am alluding to ain't at the club no more, so why bring things up that are in the past.

Now my comment wasn't an allegation, fact is one of your players is facing criminal charges, and not for the first time, only this time they are a good deal more serious.

442 then comes on with that weary and well worn "we know who you are" threat and then lets it out the bag that the club are well aware of the charges by inviting me to say it to the players face. Cardboard gangster sums up that little response. I havent named the player, I havent mentioned the charges, or his colourful past, all I did was point out that controversy seems to follow your club.

It is a pity that a club with the potential to be among the top Junior clubs seem to attract a lot of people who drag the club down.

Archived