Lugar Boswell Thistle

Kennie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People seem to treat rumours in Junior football as a breach of the Official Secrets Act, scared to say anything for fear of... well who knows. Total cloak and dagger material here.

For some of the shit I've been pulled up for during & after I was on our committee too fucken right.

LADESIDE

For some of the shit I've been pulled up for during & after I was on our committee too fucken right.

LADESIDE

Why would anyone who has no connection to a club, which I assume you don't, be worried about commenting on what they have heard?

Surely, unless it is libellous or overtly offensive, you are free to comment as you choose.

Why would anyone who has no connection to a club, which I assume you don't, be worried about commenting on what they have heard?

Surely, unless it is libellous or overtly offensive, you are free to comment as you choose.

When you get pulled in to the committee room for some of the things I have then you do begin to wonder if it's worth the while

So forgive me if I wait for the official story to come out

LADESIDE

When you get pulled in to the committee room for some of the things I have then you do begin to wonder if it's worth the while

So forgive me if I wait for the official story to come out

LADESIDE

Not having a go here, but how can you be pulled into a committee room if you are just a fan?

Good question bud

LADESIDE

Sorry I need to ask. Do you know you finish all your posts saying LADESIDE in capital letters or is there something wrong with your computer?

Also why would you get into bother ... since you seem to support LADESIDE ... by talking about Kilwinning? Will the Kilwinning committee maybe pull you in as well? Maybe the SJFA beaks will pull you in for a meeting?

Sorry I need to ask. Do you know you finish all your posts saying LADESIDE in capital letters or is there something wrong with your computer?

Also why would you get into bother ... since you seem to support LADESIDE ... by talking about Kilwinning? Will the Kilwinning committee maybe pull you in as well? Maybe the SJFA beaks will pull you in for a meeting?

It's a signature that you can add on your profile.

LADESIDE

lugar are a joke . with lies being spread and truth not being told .......protests threw out ....... and committee member warned about behaviour .....problems with pitch unplayable ever year in december and early january...just to mention a few things

A think having 6 games left of a season and 3 of them at home in the middle a March is decent for any team. If you look at other junior leagues teams still have half season to play in two months. You worry about your own whoever that may be and let us do the same. We obviously have you rattled.

The facts are there for all to see. A groundless and frivolous protest was made, that was thrown out, no case to answer, which seems to be everyone else's fault but Lugars. Your secretary is reprimanded about posts on this site and proceeds to post a comment with regards to this which is obviously only going to invite negative comments about a committee he is allegedly part of. They way they have gone about their business leaves a bit to be desired.

Kilwinning only got off with it because referee took the blame.

Otherwise Kilwinning would have been deducted points.

Very dangerous precedent allowing that as leaves it open to abuse.

Archived