Lugar Boswell Thistle

Kennie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris??so I take it U think im Chris strain ha?

I think that was the opinion of a few... But I suspect Chris may possess better grammar skills, and Kilwinning usually train on a Monday.

Yes, I would accept it as the truth. You have said its a bit more than a mistake on a teamline, I am asking what that mistake is, can you answer that question?

I was shown a rule taken from the SFA handbook that says that once the teamlines are in, if a player is injured prior to kick off he can only be replaced by one of the listed subs. The subs place can then be taken by someone not previously listed as playing. Strain wasn't listed as a sub. It also states that the opponents must be informed of the changes.

I was shown a rule taken from the SFA handbook that says that once the teamlines are in, if a player is injured prior to kick off he can only be replaced by one of the listed subs. The subs place can then be taken by someone not previously listed as playing. Strain wasn't listed as a sub. It also states that the opponents must be informed of the changes.

Yeah, that is the sfa handbook relating to cup competitions, the scottish league handbook reads differently, along the lines of what energy zone commented, as the secretary of Lugar, what one do you go by?

West Region rule book - On a protest being sustained in a league match, the club protested against will have any points won, goals for and

against deducted from their score, together with any other penalty as the Committee may determine.

In addition the successfully protesting Club will be awarded 3 points in the event of a defeat, or 2 points in the event of

a draw together with a goal difference of 3 goals for and 0 against.

What happened I thought Lugar were getting the points. I've a bet on in the Kings that father Strain beats jnr!! I take it Lugar were at it?

I expected that outcome all along.

Quite sad that Lugar have had to resort to this.

Think a few apologies are owed from certain posters.

Anyway, onwards and upwards for the Buffs.

Archived