Battle Creek

JamieStevenson

Battle Creek starts tomorrow night on CBS, anyone planning on watching this? It's another effort from Vince Gilligan, this time in collaboration with David Shore (creator of House). I'm fairly certain Vince thought of this way before all the Breaking Bad stuff. I have no doubt in my mind that this will still be pretty good and definitely worth a watch. It is a cop show but it does look like there will be plenty opportunities for humour too.

I am already familiar with a fair amount of the cast in this. Here's a little introduction to the show and the characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9esEjX02m4I

• 2 months later...

Wasnt it up against two massive hitters in the same slot? Sure i read it was Mad Men and something else. Perhaps if they hadve put it on at a different time, the ratings would have been better

The ratings were poor from the get go - in the only demographic that the networks seem to care about. The 18 - 49 year olds.

Harry's Law got cancelled because it scored poorly with that group. It was NBC's highest overall viewed programme but scored lowest in the "vital" 18-49 group.

ETA As you can tell, I'm in the old fogey demographic that loved Harry's Law. (and live in the US )

Archived