Celtic vs St Johnstone 04/3/15

In fairness, Celtic should also get three points for wee Jay. It's only fair.

Bringing a disabled child into this is pretty low. However the way you did so was as classy as is possible of saying something like that. I don't like the word disabled either so I will chastise myself too, I think intellectually diverse is a better term for what we currently call disabled, no one is broken, disabled suggests broken. Your comment was a long way from Frankie Boyles rediculous attack on Jordan to be fair, attacking the sons of famous people just because the person in question happens to be a tit is not exactly fair at least let the celebrity sons and daugthers grow up before we judge them as rapists or false accusers of rape like frankie boyle did.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you one of those people who, amidst the excitement, also feels a bit annoyed when your team scores at the opposite end of the ground from you?

P.S. I'm one of those people.

Saint johnstone fans rock! Smart people. Also hearts fans are another fan base with above average intelligence if you discount 1 or 2 posters that rarely post on here. Guys like Sjc, paranoid android etc are smart cookies. Jambos kickback is one of the most intelligent websites after Celtic Quick News.

3rd time I've seen St Johnstone against Celtic this season and they were due that win, going by the previous games. Some strike to win it. Thought it was a fairly entertaining game of football. Celtic seemed to miss Bitton in the centre of the park until he came on, and really lack cover on the left both defensively and in attack. Ambrose and Stokes would struggle to get into most teams in the top half of the SPL.

Bringing a disabled child into this is pretty low. However the way you did so was as classy as is possible of saying something like that. I don't like the word disabled either so I will chastise myself too, I think intellectually diverse is a better term for what we currently call disabled, no one is broken, disabled suggests broken. Your comment was a long way from Frankie Boyles rediculous attack on Jordan to be fair, attacking the sons of famous people just because the person in question happens to be a tit is not exactly fair at least let the celebrity sons and daugthers grow up before we judge them as rapists or false accusers of rape like frankie boyle did.

Unreadable garbage.

Archived