pollok 0v2 glencairn goals 7.3.15

lokforever

I'm surprised to see that the Pollok website hasn't been updated since the match on Saturday, other than the pictures. The score isn't listed in the results section and there's no match report yet.

Are you really surprised....I mean really?

Are you really surprised....I mean really?

I am actually, I would have thought that a club of the size of Pollok, with the supporter base they have and the professional approach they have, would be pretty quick at getting information out to their fans and keeping their website accurate.

I am actually, I would have thought that a club of the size of Pollok, with the supporter base they have and the professional approach they have, would be pretty quick at getting information out to their fans and keeping their website accurate.

Aye, I was only kidding. Although I'm not hugely surprised that the webmaster doesn't have the appetite to update a defeat as quickly as a win. Human nature.

Why are you interested anyway? Are you looking for absolute final confirmation?

You did win. Honest!

Aye, I was only kidding. Although I'm not hugely surprised that the webmaster doesn't have the appetite to update a defeat as quickly as a win. Human nature.

Why are you interested anyway? Are you looking for absolute final confirmation?

You did win. Honest!

Lol, I always like to read the opposition's angle on our matches.

I'm surprised to see that the Pollok website hasn't been updated since the match on Saturday, other than the pictures. The score isn't listed in the results section and there's no match report yet.

The Pollok webmaster has a two-month old child, which understandably has impacted on the frequency of updates on the site. You'll notice the report for St, Andrews (played 21st Feb) wasn't uploaded until 2nd March - nothing to do with whether it's been a win or a loss. Anyway, if you want the Pollok angle, the report is online at the Juniors Info site, and has been since Saturday:

http://www.thejuniors.info/2015/03/pollok-v-rutherglen-glencairn-report/

The Pollok webmaster has a two-month old child, which understandably has impacted on the frequency of updates on the site. You'll notice the report for St, Andrews (played 21st Feb) wasn't uploaded until 2nd March - nothing to do with whether it's been a win or a loss. Anyway, if you want the Pollok angle, the report is online at the Juniors Info site, and has been since Saturday:

http://www.thejuniors.info/2015/03/pollok-v-rutherglen-glencairn-report/

That's no excuse. :P Nah, seriously, fair enough. :thumsup2

Archived