Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

Seems a reasonable price to pay for a national cup semi final at the Scotland's national stadium. What are Celtic and their fans expecting to pay? A tenner?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems a reasonable price to pay for a national cup semi final at the Scotland's national stadium. What are Celtic and their fans expecting to pay? A tenner?

Maybe im remebering incorrectly but im sure before now the north stand tickets have been like £5 cheaper than the south stand. South stand has always been the dearest ticket.

Feel sorry for the Invernesians getting lumped with this K.O time, although we regularly have to contend with it going up there and Dingwall, Aberdeen etc

Fact is the TV channels DONT GIVE A FLYING f**k about Scottish football and would happily have games at 7-00 am in the morning if it suited their schedules

Feel sorry for the Invernesians getting lumped with this K.O time, although we regularly have to contend with it going up there and Dingwall, Aberdeen etc

A whole six trips up to Inverness/Dingwall this season and last! #regular

Fact is the TV channels DONT GIVE A FLYING f**k about Scottish football and would happily have games at 7-00 am in the morning if it suited their schedules

You do have to contend with it for average league games. If this was an average league game I doubt anyone would be that bothered. It's a national cup semi final at Hampden, and our first trip there in over a decade, slightly different kettle of fish.

Agreed that they don't really seem to care much about the punters who actually do attend the games.

There won't be a special train as far as I'm aware. Buses are running though and can be booked online. Check the ICT supporter's trust website.

Very good, I've been given turnstile 40-49 to look after for Sunday. I hope I don't have the same problem I had last Saturday....crazy thing I really needed to go for a Jimmy so when the match kicked off I had to leave my post, only about three minutes but when I came back there were 200 Celtic fans standing there wanting in.

So where is turnstile 40-49, is that the South Stand?

14:00 kick off ...right?

Kick off is 12.15

Any way of getting an early doors drink in Glasgow on a Sunday?

I think the only place you'll get a pint early on a Sunday is a hotel. You might need to be a resident though. Mibbe one of your fellow fans who is staying overnight will be able to get you in for a beer.

Anyone recommend any decent pubs near the ground?

You will be hard pushed to find any boozer full stop near Hampden.

The International Bar is about half a mile away as you approach/leave from the traditional Celtic end (is it still called that?) But given the kick-off time if you are there for opening time you may just about squeeze one drink in so hardly worth it. Thats about the only watering hole I know of anywhere near the fucking coup

You will be hard pushed to find any boozer full stop near Hampden.

The International Bar is about half a mile away as you approach/leave from the traditional Celtic end (is it still called that?) But given the kick-off time if you are there for opening time you may just about squeeze one drink in so hardly worth it. Thats about the only watering hole I know of anywhere near the fucking coup

Cheers if only the game had been a 3pm kickoff

Been on the inverness forum and most are heading to the clockwork bar, so aswell trying there for a couple of pints

Archived