Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12.15/12.30/12.45 slot for Scottish football was primarily down to boozed up Old Firm fans. It's stuck ever since

Nope, try again though and next time come back with some evidence thanks.

Keeping in mind not every Celtic game kicks off at these times and the ones that do are due to TV, not the police demanding it.

Standard refereeing.

Blatant penalty, although not surprising considering the standard of refereeing

Refs on our side for the 1st half, yours for the 2nd half. :lol:

Nope, try again though and next time come back with some evidence thanks.

Keeping in mind not every Celtic game kicks off at these times and the ones that do are due to TV, not the police demanding it.

Read what I wrote. The old firm fixture was moved by police originally because your fans couldn't handle their booze. The time then stuck for TV as it suited Sky.

At no point have I suggested this game is kicking off at 12.15 because of the police

The 12.15/12.30/12.45 slot for Scottish football was primarily down to boozed up Old Firm fans. It's stuck ever since

Correct. Celtic fans disgraceful behaviour when the old Rangers won the league at Parkhead in 99 was the final straw.

Read what I wrote. The old firm fixture was moved by police originally because your fans couldn't handle their booze. The time then stuck for TV as it suited Sky.

We're not discussing the OF game, and very few OF games make up televised Scottish football games, so please stop talking nonsense

The reason our games kick off early is due to the shite TV deals we've had for years allowing the companies to dedicate kick off times to suit the EPL. Not due to police objections

Archived