Scroungers and benefit culture

FuzzyAffro

If we are going to be dealing with this why not start at the top? MP's expenses and the biggest dole scroungers on the face of the earth, the British royal family. Why should we pay for a German family to live in luxury at our expense?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh so you're a monarchist and a British nationalist. You just got bumped up my shitlist even further.

Though you do make a good point, there's no way anybody else could have done that with ivory, it is something unique to hereditary billionaires its not like the government could have done that anyway.

Worth the 70p or so tax I pay them a year. :)

You pay more that that. That figure is per head of population, which includes babies, pensioners and others who don't pay tax (starbucks, amazon). Obviously the 70p a head figure is sucker idiots into thinking they are getting a bargain.

What we can conclude from this is, you are an idiot who believes exactly what the authorities want them to believe.

Oh so you're a monarchist and a British nationalist. You just got bumped up my shitlist even further.

Though you do make a good point, there's no way anybody else could have done that with ivory, it is something unique to hereditary billionaires its not like the government could have done that anyway.

Na I'm neither. They cost me less than a pound a year so I'm not really that arsed whether they're there or not. If they are, they might as well do something useful and have a positive influence in the world.

You've probably already spent more time greetin about them on here than you have at work in the last year paying for them.

You pay more that that. That figure is per head of population, which includes babies, pensioners and others who don't pay tax (starbucks, amazon). Obviously the 70p a head figure is sucker idiots into thinking they are getting a bargain.

What we can conclude from this is, you are an idiot who believes exactly what the authorities want them to believe.

£1.20? £1.50? Not enough to get worked up about.

What a stupid comment. If everyone you met asked you for £1,50 would you give it to them based on the fact that it isn't enough to get worked up about.

Na, because it isn't every person is it?

Archived