Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you have the audacity to take a dig at me for stating the obvious? :)

The answer is simple, 11 of the teams couldn't afford his weekly salary and he'd be very unlikely to go from Rangers to Celtic.

Plus, why when I say he's the best player in the Championship do you question why hasn't he been playing in the Premiership? What does that have to do with anything? Daft question. Maybe if I'd have said he's the best player in Scotland, but I didn't.

based on salary Lee McCulloch would be the best player in the league, which seems legit.

And you have the audacity to take a dig at me for stating the obvious? :)

The answer is simple, 11 of the teams couldn't afford his weekly salary and he'd be very unlikely to go from Rangers to Celtic.

Plus, why when I say he's the best player in the Championship do you question why hasn't he been playing in the Premiership? What does that have to do with anything? Daft question. Maybe if I'd have said he's the best player in Scotland, but I didn't.

Judging by the latest news from Mordor, the rangers can make up the round dozen...

ETA: You said the league, not the championship, which is a division of the same league.

Listen mate, i know this is a big time for Hertz, with yous finally winning a league title and all, but dont act all superior, we're the superior ones ;)

The wee cousins are wannabes, cute lads very cute. :lol:

Bless, The Rangers fans are all excited again after beating a hopeless Hibs side :lol:

Indeed. Reading BearsDen over the past few days is a bit like reading about the effects of PMT. Something along the lines of:

"We are so f**king sh*te, unbelievably bad, I hate Black, I hate McCall, I hate McCoist, I hate all the people who have banded together to conspire against our club, we are worse than Dumbarton forchristsake, why are Hearts so much better than us, why didn't we sign Allan, it's getting to the point where i feel like giving up, it's getting to the point where I don't think we will even make the playoffs, it's getting to the point where even if we beat Hibs I still won't forgive those bast..........OHMYF*CKINGGOD WEARRAPEEPUL WURGONNA WINNA LEEG SPFL SPFL SPFL SPFL SPFL MCCALL IS OUR SAVIOUR NEXT SEASON CELTIC ARE F*CKED!!!!"

When in all likelihood it will be back to the same old pish, away to Cowdenbeath next week. It was a decent win against a Hibs who were very poor on the day...but nothing takes away from the fact that Sevco is the shrivelled willy of Scottish football.

Indeed. Reading BearsDen over the past few days is a bit like reading about the effects of PMT. Something along the lines of:

"We are so f**king sh*te, unbelievably bad, I hate Black, I hate McCall, I hate McCoist, I hate all the people who have banded together to conspire against our club, we are worse than Dumbarton forchristsake, why are Hearts so much better than us, why didn't we sign Allan, it's getting to the point where i feel like giving up, it's getting to the point where I don't think we will even make the playoffs, it's getting to the point where even if we beat Hibs I still won't forgive those bast..........OHMYF*CKINGGOD WEARRAPEEPUL WURGONNA WINNA LEEG SPFL SPFL SPFL SPFL SPFL MCCALL IS OUR SAVIOUR NEXT SEASON CELTIC ARE F*CKED!!!!"

When in all likelihood it will be back to the same old pish, away to Cowdenbeath next week. It was a decent win against a Hibs who were very poor on the day...but nothing takes away from the fact that Sevco is the shrivelled willy of Scottish football.

Hope we don't turn up at Cowdenbeath away next week... It would be terribly embarrassing with the game being at ibrox ...,

Wallace is the best LB in the league by some distance, even though he's not been at his best. We're starting to see the best in him again. He was superb against Hibs, Gray and that guy who replaced him will still be seeing Lee bombing down that wing in their sleep.

Aye? :lol:

Wallace was a great player at his peak, which was before he made a terrible decision to go to Rangers.

Eckersley has been infinitely better than him this season. It isn't even debatable.

Wallace is a shadow of his former self, it's actually sad to see as he should have 80+ caps for Scotland by now.

Wallace impact on the match on Sunday was absolutely fantastic. Let's not forget he chose to go to Rangers for a salary increase and decided to stay with Rangers due to family and friends. I don't have a problem with either decision. However as a player he has not improved to what he would have liked. His defensive side of his game could be better. His pace and overlap abilities are fantastic however is final ball and delivery and accuracy into the box has to be greatly improved. I know he has great attitude when it comes to fitness and that's all to see but he must improve on that final ball to start comparing to Andrew Robertson.

Wallace is the best LB in the league by some distance, even though he's not been at his best. We're starting to see the best in him again. He was superb against Hibs, Gray and that guy who replaced him will still be seeing Lee bombing down that wing in their sleep.

Stop it. :lol:

Wallace impact on the match on Sunday was absolutely fantastic. Let's not forget he chose to go to Rangers for a salary increase and decided to stay with Rangers due to family and friends. I don't have a problem with either decision. However as a player he has not improved to what he would have liked. His defensive side of his game could be better. His pace and overlap abilities are fantastic however is final ball and delivery and accuracy into the box has to be greatly improved. I know he has great attitude when it comes to fitness and that's all to see but he must improve on that final ball to start comparing to Andrew Robertson.

Haw, Div! Are we getting a facepalm smilie, or what? :lol::lol::lol:

One win against Hibs and one decent game from Wallace...

Rangers fans, fucking mind-blowing. :lol: :lol:

To be fair, it's a fantastic achievement to win away from home against the 'best team in the league'.

Archived