Hibernian v Rangers

Winning the league with this Rangers team isn't that great an achievement. The achievement is the way you have won it...The consistency has been unbelievable..scoring double figures in any league game is an achievement..The team that has been built at Tynecastle with the experience brought in to compliment the promising youngsters is a lesson that hopefully others will learn from. I can only see this Hearts team going from strength to strength.

Winning the league against anyone is an achievement. It isn't all about Rangers. Stats show that generally teams with higher wage budgets ususally do better. Rangers budgets should have strolled this league but Hearts have made you look like clowns hence it is an achievement.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts fans claiming to be partying while sitting in their bedsits posting on P&B on the day they completed their heroic achievement :lol:

Hibs fans........just Hibs fans. It can't be easy so well done.

Next years Championship is going to be like when you congratulate that retarded kid for winning a race that you let him win. Well done Hibs. You guys were great.

Don't think Hibs bottled it,more that they were found out.Rangers now have a manager that knows a wee bit about football management and he set the team up to stop Hibs getting the ball out wide.Probably Rangers best display of the season and one of Hibs worst in 6 months.Hibs being Hibs though,I'll be surprised if they make it through the play offs.

Don't mind me asking but were you banned from here? I don't post that often now but when i read through some threads i noticed you weren't posting as much as usual.

Yep, got caught up in Tedi's desperation to derail the BRALT and suspended for a while. I notice you (and a lot of other berz) haven't been posting much in recent weeks. I suppose that'll change if they carry on winning?

Hearts fans claiming to be partying while sitting in their bedsits posting on P&B on the day they completed their heroic achievement :lol:

Did you invade the park with the other Hibs fans when you won it in 1999?

Like the other 3 times we've played Rangers this season? Today was just the same as the other times, playing for 3 points.

It's not really. Ourselves and Rangers have gifted you it unfortunately. It's easy to keep on winning when there's no pressure on, which has been the case for Hearts this season.

You pair are just not getting it eh? :lol:

For heavens sake I hope Hibs win the next Derby.

They seem suicidal that their more attractive, more successful and generally better brother has left them to fend for themselves. They need comfort from somewhere.

Be funny as f**k if the Bairns pap them out the cup too.

Anyone got the number for the Samaritans?

Post it here.

Yep, got caught up in Tedi's desperation to derail the BRALT and suspended for a while. I notice you (and a lot of other berz) haven't been posting much in recent weeks. I suppose that'll change if they carry on winning?

As poor a defence of being a bigoted fuckwit as I have heard. It wasn't Tedi but that other bigoted FR that continually tried to derail the thread.

Agreed, however the subject is now completely taboo, the mods have set the bar, anyone as much as sniffs in that direction again will have to be banned in the name of P & B integrity, so my real aim is achieved.

^^^^ Martyr type post imo.

As poor a defence of being a bigoted fuckwit as I have heard. It wasn't Tedi but that other bigoted FR that continually tried to derail the thread.

Same old Rangers. Always someone else's fault. :P

Archived