Hibernian v Rangers

It's not really. Ourselves and Rangers have gifted you it unfortunately. It's easy to keep on winning when there's no pressure on, which has been the case for Hearts this season.

Rangers and hibs problems are nothing to do with hearts, they did what was asked of them and won the title efficiently.

Obviously I'd like to have seen us mount a challenge but it wasn't to be.

The Jambo's deserve their gloating time.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just did a quick forum search and you've referenced Louise Woodward and Josef Fritzl 17 times in threads about Rangers.

This is excessive and makes me question your mental health.

Normans favourite role models....

I love how it's "Hibs played shite" Instead of McCall getting his tactics bang on the money and Rangers making Hibs play shite.

I'm surprised Stubbs didn't change his tactics at all when it was clear to see the tactics Hibs were using were useless,

Such a difference in Rangers already under McCall, we finally looked a lot fitter than we previously were. Hibs are right in moaning about the second goal, but we should have had a penalty with a two handed push on Clark ( he should have fell down ) Scott Allen should have been sent off for that dirty tackle on Vuckic when he spat the dummy out. Allens a good player but Dean De Boer made him look ordinary ;)

Onwards and Upwards now, confident we'll get promoted.

On the brightside when we call the bigoted fuckwit out on his bigoted fuckwittery we no longer have to go looking for the bigoted fuckwits posts as we merely have to point out the bigoted fuckwit was banned for being a bigoted guckwit

On the brightside when we call the bigoted fuckwit out on his bigoted fuckwittery we no longer have to go looking for the bigoted fuckwits posts as we merely have to point out the bigoted fuckwit was banned for being a bigoted guckwit

You were doing ever so well until the final "guckwit" :lol:

Rangers played like that the last time the clubs met. Unfortunately they had two shots on goal and scored them both.

Seems there were quite a few who chose to ignore this and made the bookies a ridiculous amount of money.

This thread made some fine reading last night. Absolutely hilarious stuff.

CooperOnTheWing, on 23 Mar 2015 - 14:00, said:

I love how it's "Hibs played shite" Instead of McCall getting his tactics bang on the money and Rangers making Hibs play shite.

As always with these things, the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

The fitness was the key. I've seen Rangers start games in that manner constantly, and been unable to keep it up. The difference this time was simply that they were able to keep it up, keep the pressure on, and make life pretty difficult.

As always with these things, the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

The fitness was the key. I've seen Rangers start games in that manner constantly, and been unable to keep it up. The difference this time was simply that they were able to keep it up, keep the pressure on, and make life pretty difficult.

It makes you think what they were doing in training under McCoist and Kenny, part time teams looked fitter than us.

It makes you think what they were doing in training under McCoist and Kenny, part time teams looked fitter than us.

The biscuit tin MUST stay open :o

Please believe me no coach in less than two weeks can improve the fitness levels you are suggesting. Rangers only looked fitter because each player played at a high tempo instead of a slow build up. The players who came in are naturally more mobile than Hutton and Boyd. An extra man in midfield was a must if you've seen the last few games. Plus each one played 100% as if their lives depended on it. They difficult part now is playing this way til the end of the season.

I just did a quick forum search and you've referenced Louise Woodward and Josef Fritzl 17 times in threads about Rangers.

This is excessive and makes me question your mental health.

you spent time going through wrk posts. Not weird or obsessive in the slightest

Mods just close this thread and send the arseholes back to the BRALT?

Ta.

Hahaha...f**k Off. This thread is comedy gold. How many mortgages were getting stuck Hibs -1 Bwahahaha.

Hahaha...f**k Off. This thread is comedy gold. How many mortgages were getting stuck Hibs -1 Bwahahaha.

I think he was directing that at the Celtic fans and other weirdos who ruin any match thread involving Rangers with their admin pish when there is a thread for all that.

Archived