yoker v linlithgow 1/4 final

lithgierose

back in lithgie last night there were a few in the. hitw who thought we were lucky to still be in it.

and as i said to them.aye probably right but we are in the semi's along with another three.

tell me rosey who would you like us to get in the semi ? and why ?

Anyone. I dont care...... I back my team and I am 100% confident we will win the cup !! anyone who is a Rose fan and thinks otherwise should not

be going in my book ! So you agreed with folk who thought we should have lost yesterday ?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the "pub team" comment that's not sitting well. Yoker are better than that and deserve better than that in most folk's view. As for the rest, you're perfectly entitled to the opinion that we'll need to be better. We've been saying for a while now that this Rose team has it in them to bring out a really top performance and the manager said as much after the game. I think we can leave it at that. I reckon we'll need to move up a level in terms of a consistent 90 minutes over the remainder of the competition but that's within our grasp. If we do we can beat anyone home or away.

HTG i realise that i made a balls of that comment and tried to apologise best i could.my thoughts during and after the game they must be some pub team to get this far in the scottish cup.but for somebody to say i was pished at the game doesnt stand well with me.ok after a good night out in glasgow was a different story and il agree i should have just went to bed.

and totally agree with bold part.

Anyone. I dont care...... I back my team and I am 100% confident we will win the cup !! anyone who is a Rose fan and thinks otherwise should not

be going in my book ! So you agreed with folk who thought we should have lost yesterday ?

where did i say that.what i said was i wouldn't have grumbled if yoker were playing at prestonfield next week.i think that means they would have got a draw.yes but in a totally pedantic way.you know the way you agree with a comment but don't really.like your he was pished at the game comment.and if you think i dont back the rose team. 100 % then i think i might just have to have a look at that.

your not answering any of the questions though, You stood behind me on your own in the 1st half and you were clearly the worse for ware.

somebody was saying this and somebody said that !! really, thats like a school playground excuse.

in your opinion.and i dont think it was the whole of the first half as you say.the reason i was there in the first place i was asking old peter if he wanted me to move his seat to the barrier so he could see the goal mouth.

as for the playground excuse.what you realy want me to do is name names on here.well its no happening.

back in lithgie last night there were a few in the. hitw who thought we were lucky to still be in it.

and as i said to them.aye probably right. but we are in the semi's along with another three.

tell me rosey who would you like us to get in the semi ? and why ?

jeezo its there in black and white in your own post ?

Did I say you didnt back the team ? I said " I BACK MY TEAM 100%" !!

HTG i realise that i made a balls of that comment and tried to apologise best i could.my thoughts during and after the game they must be some pub team to get this far in the scottish cup.but for somebody to say i was pished at the game doesnt stand well with me.ok after a good night out in glasgow was a different story and il agree i should have just went to bed.

and totally agree with bold part.

Must be a bit insulting a fellow supporter thinking your steaming when your not ha.

jeezo its there in black and white in your own post ?

Did I say you didnt back the team ? I said " I BACK MY TEAM 100%" !!

Unconditional love eh? Not sure why this is vexing you quite so much this morning. He's hardly unique in suggesting we can do better. And we will need to if we want to lift the cup. Capable though.

Thoroughly enjoyed my day at Yoker, met a lot of really nice people who couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. Yesterday is what being a junior football fan is all about.

On the game I felt we were well in control for most of the game should have been more comfortable than it ended up. We are still far to slack at times in our approach to the game. At 3-0 we should be kicking on instead we became sloppy and a few players switched off - to win the Scottish we will need to play for the full 90 minutes and not just in spells.

Great day out yesterday, even introduced a weedgie pal of mine to the world of junior football - he thoroughly enjoyed it. We were in the Lovat before the game but it was a bit quiet so moved up to the wee social club at the ground. Great wee place (especially when the singing started!)

The game I thought was really scrappy and it should have been more comfortable for us (at least that how it looked from the first 30 mins) but as usual we shat it after losing a freak goal.

excellent day out at yoker,3-2 probably sounds like it was a close game, when really it wasnt . yoker deserve credit for battling on at 3-0 down.hopefully we can start producing for a whole game soon, as we are still too patchy, however semi finals next so no complaints.

I was talking to some locals at the match but they were disillusioned Rangers fans who had just come along to take in a junior tie as their team wasn't playing yesterday. Hopefully they'll have liked what they saw and might go and see Yoker more often. It wasn't the greatest of games but it was good value for £6.

Would that not be other teams getting a lift after scoring !! I feel the term shat it is well out of order ?

You can feel whatever you like chum.

Yesterday when we were 3 up everyone wanted the ball. The full-backs were coming wide to get the ball from Christie and build from the back. 3-1 and nobody was wanting the ball from the keeper, even when the subs came on. Everyone just looked nervous.

Sure, Yoker would have gotten a lift from the goal and the confidence that brings but our game changes and we start playing longer balls, it feels more frantic and less comfortable.

Archived