yoker v linlithgow 1/4 final

lithgierose

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a wee update for all those who thought this was funny.
Or wanted to have a go at my insistance that this was no laughing matter
The old boy in question has a broken shoulder, Broken Hip, Broken Pelvis and 2 other fractures !!
he is still in hospital in Glasgow as he cant be moved nearer home.

Funny Eh.....................

comes from dechmont via boness and has broken collar bone,still no laughing matter.and hope davy has a speedy recovery.

This info came from the guy who was with him and was passed on before the game !!

The old boy in question has a broken shoulder, Broken Hip, Broken Pelvis and 2 other fractures !!

Terrible list of injuries, sounds more like a car crash.

Old age and a bad fall don't mix well

You have just been beat by your biggest rivals at home and instead of coming on giving the team a bit of stick or a lot of stick your going on about this old guy still and his fall a week later to points score not even mentioning your own teams game today on your clubs thread. Strange IMO.

On the subject since your mentioning it again i was at a game once and a old guy took a right tumble , me and my mates had a right laugh for 10-20 seconds then we realized the old guy needed help , we went over and got him the help he needed.

Felt a bit bad after having laughed but laughing doesn't make us bad people just human nature sometimes rightly or wrongly to chuckle at something that you read that sounds comical or if you see something that looks so .

Every person on this thread even if they had a cheap chuckle would of been over the offering assistance that you can guarantee.

It's not strange at all, considering this thread is about the game when the man fell and sustained a few serious injuries.

So stop being a complete bell-end. Im sure the Lithgae supporters will make their opinions on the relevant thread. Just you concentrate on where your team might be playing next season!

last post on this.......... going by your criteria set earlier !! Its NOT a laughing matter......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 pages of shite could have been avoided with a general statement of "the guy is recovering well" or "the guy isn't doing great after his fall"

Archived