The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

6 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Sorry conflicting information will cloud someone's post , C4mmy 's response to ludo commenced with this might help you understand why SC applied for and took the job , You're response to my post included the line he never applied for the post . You intimated the club requested to talk to him about the vacancy he agreed to this request.

You then weaken you're post by saying as far as you aware from various sources at the club ( you then list Clarke's assurances) these are all hypothetical in reality as you are only surmising the sources are providing factual dialogue between Clarke and the person/ persons responsible for his appointment . The appointment of SC should be rejoiced by Kilmarnock fans , and dreaded by fans of most other clubs in Scotland  because his  C/V implies he is capable of making Kilmarnock a regular top six club , but for anyone to think Clarke himself doesn't view this as a stepping stone is extremely misguided .

Image result for your

Image result for hth

23 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Sorry conflicting information will cloud someone's post , C4mmy 's response to ludo commenced with this might help you understand why SC applied for and took the job , You're response to my post included the line he never applied for the post . You intimated the club requested to talk to him about the vacancy he agreed to this request.

You then weaken you're post by saying as far as you aware from various sources at the club ( you then list Clarke's assurances) these are all hypothetical in reality as you are only surmising the sources are providing factual dialogue between Clarke and the person/ persons responsible for his appointment . The appointment of SC should be rejoiced by Kilmarnock fans , and dreaded by fans of most other clubs in Scotland  because his  C/V implies he is capable of making Kilmarnock a regular top six club , but for anyone to think Clarke himself doesn't view this as a stepping stone is extremely misguided .

I forgot how accurate your predictions are. Sorry.

I'm confident in what I know,  i'll leave it at that.

42 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

3a926d9afeea775218c19daa0c0e821d--gramma

34 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I forgot how accurate your predictions are. Sorry.

I'm confident in what I know,  i'll leave it at that.

I'm confident in the knowledge Clarke will not see the length of his contract out , he will either accept a job down south or leave due to the assurances given by the club to match his ambitions not being met by the club.

i shall leave it at that.

I'm confident in the knowledge Clarke will not see the length of his contract out , he will either accept a job down south or leave due to the assurances given by the club to match his ambitions not being met by the club.

Given that you are a lying shitebag I take confidence from this statement.

Now, don't you be sticking anymore bets on mate.... Lol

18 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Aye, put some of your McDonald winnings on it.

I'd worry more about your shambles of a club before concerning yourself about us.

My post was based on a story printed in the daily paper, one of which stated "Clarke was an applicant for the job"..... Squirrelhumpers information will be far more accurate, I can assure you of that.

45 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, put some of your McDonald winnings on it.

I'd worry more about your shambles of a club before concerning yourself about us.

I'm not concerning myself with you're club directly I am questioning the mental stability of you're newly appointed manager accepting a position., at your minuscule club. And I shall pre-empt your riposte by answering it for you My club is the smallest in the top tier and have exceeded not only their but my expectations over the last 3-4 seasons , its fans of a club like yourselves adapting billy big Bawz attitude as if your club has any significance in Ayrshire never mind Scottish football that kind of irks me , for many years your club were playing 3rd tier football prior to and during Tommy Burns reign . It wasn't long afterwards your club decided it was of more importance than it shall ever attain by deciding to build the white elephant of a hotel , please do not insult me by saying it was a financial asset to your club , in the first 3 years after opening it was run at a substantial loss , rarely did it exceed occupancy over 5% of its capacity in that period and the occasional convention just by a miracle kept it afloat , it may be a different case now but the grandeous and badly placed thoughts of  their own importance are the very reason of my own personal dislike of Kilmarnock FC.

I'm not concerning myself with you're club directly I am questioning the mental stability of you're newly appointed manager accepting a position., at your minuscule club. And I shall pre-empt your riposte by answering it for you My club is the smallest in the top tier and have exceeded not only their but my expectations over the last 3-4 seasons , its fans of a club like yourselves adapting billy big Bawz attitude as if your club has any significance in Ayrshire never mind Scottish football that kind of irks me , for many years your club were playing 3rd tier football prior to and during Tommy Burns reign . It wasn't long afterwards your club decided it was of more importance than it shall ever attain by deciding to build the white elephant of a hotel , please do not insult me by saying it was a financial asset to your club , in the first 3 years after opening it was run at a substantial loss , rarely did it exceed occupancy over 5% of its capacity in that period and the occasional convention just by a miracle kept it afloat , it may be a different case now but the grandeous and badly placed thoughts of  their own importance are the very reason of my own personal dislike of Kilmarnock FC.

Well that's us telt.... Now I wonder which players we will lavish the extra money that's appeared in our coffers on? Lol

If I were you I'd be more worried about the state the Accies are in as those in charge couldn't be trusted to run a bath, never mind a football club.

Guest Moomintroll
26 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Erm, hate to burst your bubble on this one but Killie have only ever had 1 season in the Third Tier hence why we were all going rather mental at the time. Tommy Burns joined that season as a player but Jim Fleeting was the Manager and was for another couple of seasons after. Dont really see too much in the way of a Billy Big Bawz attitude amongst our fans, save for the fact that a significant number of people have only ever known us to be a top flight team. The overriding feeling I have is that I am still not sure how we have pulled this off &  I am wondering exactly what we will end up doing to screw it up somewhere down the line. Had to correct the errors there but agree with you in that I am also questioning SCs mental stability by accepting the job, I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Must be a bit of a bummer being a giant of a club to be less successful than a good number of junior clubs in Ayrshire . I accept my club will never achieve success at national level in my time , I honestly get more enjoyment reading the abhorrent posts on here of fans who can't understand why such a club can retain our status in the SPL it just fills me with glee that fans of clubs with more standing within Scottish football get into uncontrollable rages their club finished below us , it makes all the posts of ridicule aimed at my club worthwhile to encounter such rage lol .

Tl, dr.