The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

EXCLUSIVE: Billy Bowie lifts the lid on Kilmarnock's resurgence

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-chief-billy-bowie-lifts-11989553#ICID=Android_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare

"Billy Bowie Tankers don't exist any more to some, it's just Kilmarnock FC".... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

On 2/8/2018 at 08:18, C4mmy31 said:

EXCLUSIVE: Billy Bowie lifts the lid on Kilmarnock's resurgence

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-chief-billy-bowie-lifts-11989553#ICID=Android_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare

"Billy Bowie Tankers don't exist any more to some, it's just Kilmarnock FC".... emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It's amazing the difference a few months can make - it seems like a completely different club since this time last year. A board who actually listen to the fans, good players performing well for a good manager, fans who are actually positive about the club's future... It just seems as if I'm going to wake up soon and it'll be August again, Elbows will still be there and everyone will be back to moaning about everything.

Edited by Andy_K_97

3 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

Need help lads. The missus has bought me a hospitality ticket for tomorrow. Is there a dress code? Never been in hospitality before. I’m just a East Stand kinda guy!

Trousers and a shirt.  Shoes too.