The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Jamie Hamill, Scott Robinson and possibly Ian Black? :lol:

Oh, Gary. :(

I genuinely shudder at the mere thought of remembering those utter duds in Hearts jerseys.

Another relegation scrap on the cards for Kilmarnock next year IMO.

I doubt we'll even be good enough to make a scrap out of it

relegation certainties next season

To be a Killie fan pessimism is a default position. This year it's more warranted than usual as Locke hasn't shown us anything to inspire us with confidence. We might be proved wrong and I hope we are .as we were with Mixus appointment . If Locke can get this mix of journeymen and youths to keep us clear of the bottom 4 then unfortunately we must see that as progress.

When Manns master plan kicks in we will all be watching attractive flowing football , just hold onto that thought

I think we should be realistic, we as fans see players once a week on game day coaches who see players every day in tracings well as talk to fellow professionals about players day in day out might have a bit more of a clue about potential signings than those who see them play one game on TV!!! Have faith!!!!

I've seen him a few times this season, and I really don't think he's much of an improvement on what we have.

Heard distressing rumours about Kenny Miller yesterday...

We've been linked with nearly every rangers player haha

Boyd, Miller, McCulloch, Foster and Mohsni.

Am I the only one who thinks when they see McDonald that he's good for throwing one in the net? Guys fucking hopeless

Technically not the best, but top class shot stopper. Was outstanding in his last season with Hearts and has played in three SC finals with three different teams. He's certainly not hopeless.