The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Are we changing our away strip to that of hearts (the one they wore last season) I give Locke til Christmas before were down and the stadiums empty(ier)

Let's put a charity bet on then.

I bet Gary Locke will still be manager at the end of the season and that we won't be bottom 2.

Sorry to butt in, folks, but thought this might be my best bet for an answer.

I'm heading to the Junior Cup final on Sunday as a load of my mates are going to cheer on Musselburgh, but they're getting a bus down whereas I'll be driving.

On all my previous visits to Rugby Park, I've either been on a supporters bus or down on the train, so can you guys advise if it's easy enough to park near the ground?

Cheers!

Also, I wonder if any of your punted players fancy a reunion with AJ in League One next season...

Sorry to butt in, folks, but thought this might be my best bet for an answer.

I'm heading to the Junior Cup final on Sunday as a load of my mates are going to cheer on Musselburgh, but they're getting a bus down whereas I'll be driving.

On all my previous visits to Rugby Park, I've either been on a supporters bus or down on the train, so can you guys advise if it's easy enough to park near the ground?

Cheers!

Also, I wonder if any of your punted players fancy a reunion with AJ in League One next season...

Good place to park is the old Safeway car park.

On a street called West Shaw Street.

It's straight across the road from a big newish tesco.

Safeway had been long since knocked down but there's dozens of spaces in the car park and all completely free.

It's where the vast majority of away fans park.

Only a 5 minute walk from the stadium.

Edited by cass316

^^^

At first glance I thought this was in response to the parking question, and began to think it had all along been a covert dogging set-up.

Faux pas avoided.

Haha. Auld NeutralFan sending him to the Dean Castle car park.

Ok my friend I'll take a piece of that action, how much have you got in mind and that'll let me know how confident you are ;-)

I'm very confident :D

Seeing as it's charity how about 50 quid to the charity of the winners choice?

He'll only be with you until he can 'get back to Liverpool' apparently.

Comes with baggage. The very few times I saw him for Killie he seemed a bit Colin Nish, (not rhyming slang for pish), but no pace and the ability to jump under a ball. Nothing he did made me think he'd suit your system, in fact I think he's be a hindrance to your pace and work ethic.

On second thoughts maybe I do mean rhyming slang for pish.

nish was ten times the player ngoo will ever be

which should answer supersouths question

Strachan is a genius he finally found the perfect position for Samson .....yep you all guessed it. ...on the bench. And he did only ask him to train with the team so the strikers could have a chance a scoring and fire the conference through them ......eh dont think that worked not tonight anyway

Anybody watch the interview with Jim Mann on the official website?

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=2303

The man talks a lot of sense.

Fills me with confidence.

He did a good job in it I'd say!! Defo makes me confident for the clubs future!! Would agree the club is in the right hands going forward

Good place to park is the old Safeway car park.

On a street called West Shaw Street.

It's straight across the road from a big newish tesco.

Safeway had been long since knocked down but there's dozens of spaces in the car park and all completely free.

It's where the vast majority of away fans park.

Only a 5 minute walk from the stadium.

Cheers mate, much appreciated!

Berwick Rangers 11th July (Away)

Barnsley 18th July (Away)

Fleetwood Town 25th July (Home)

Queen of the South (Away)

Wait we've confirmed pre-season matches weeks instead of 4 days before they are to be played? This must surely be some sort of record for Kilmarnock. Edited by Richie95