The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Peter Leven- ex killie. Is being branded about for assisants job, could make sence as he played with Locke as us. This potenually could be good, he's a uefa A license holder, and is currently a middlesbourgh youth coach so has experience at a jod level all be it youth football. Could work for both parties, we get a young coach and he gets a job with first team and the money he will earn want change much.

Tbh anything sounds good just now after mcculoch or BB

Peter Leven- ex killie. Is being branded about for assisants job, could make sence as he played with Locke as us. This potenually could be good, he's a uefa A license holder, and is currently a middlesbourgh youth coach so has experience at a jod level all be it youth football. Could work for both parties, we get a young coach and he gets a job with first team and the money he will earn want change much.

Tbh anything sounds good just now after mcculoch or BB

Is he?

Leven was still playing last season for Jarrow Roofing in the millionth tier of English football. Not doubting your source, but there's nothing on the 'boro site about him either.

Edited by Quitongo's Left Peg

Is he?

Leven was still playing last season for Jarrow Roofing in the millionth tier of English football. Not doubting your source, but there's nothing on the 'boro site about him either.

On his twitter says current youth coach at middlesbourgh. I would put the picture of it in but don't know how to haha .

Glasgow Rangers,Kilmarnock,Chesterfield,MK dons,Oxford Utd, Middlesbrough academy coach ,Uefa coach

Thats his twitter bio

On his twitter says current youth coach at middlesbourgh. I would put the picture of it in but don't know how to haha .

Glasgow Rangers,Kilmarnock,Chesterfield,MK dons,Oxford Utd, Middlesbrough academy coach ,Uefa coach

Thats his twitter bio

I'll help you out mate ;)

post-38929-14355714994732_thumb.jpg

Kilmarnock fans are doing it right.

This time last season a certain Paisley team had a cheap option manager who didn't install much confidence in the fans and a squad dependant on an old, injury riddled striker and a couple of teenagers.

They were tipping European challenges and cup runs....

Good to see killie fans being a bit more realistic as you are a Kris Boyd away from the above template.

Lee McCulloch to fill the Goodwin role and it's all aboard the relegation express IMO.

Ex-Hearts keeper? Check

Injury prone past it striker? Check

Unpopular, cheap manager with a poor managerial record? Check

Overrated youngsters? Check

Ageing thug who has developed into a defender in the twilight of his career? - TBC

All aboard!!

Lee McCulloch to fill the Goodwin role and it's all aboard the relegation express IMO.

Ex-Hearts keeper? Check

Injury prone past it striker? Check

Unpopular, cheap manager with a poor managerial record? Check

Overrated youngsters? Check

Ageing thug who has developed into a defender in the twilight of his career? - TBC

All aboard!!

Deefiant, I bet you £100 that Kris Boyd will score more goals than Dundees top scorer.

Deefiant, I bet you £100 that Kris Boyd will score more goals than Dundees top scorer.

Very tempting bet, unfortunately I've put quite enough cash on the line through various mediums this season.

My only concern would be that our goals are spread out amongst our many and varied striker options whilst Killie have previous for sticking with players (particularly expensive ones like Boyd and eremenko) at all costs. Who else do you have up top? I'm assuming Lee Miller has been punted?

Very tempting bet, unfortunately I've put quite enough cash on the line through various mediums this season.

My only concern would be that our goals are spread out amongst our many and varied striker options whilst Killie have previous for sticking with players (particularly expensive ones like Boyd and eremenko) at all costs. Who else do you have up top? I'm assuming Lee Miller has been punted?

Aye. He was rank rotten.

We also have Josh Magennis.

So that's another guaranteed 15+ goals ;)

Aye. He was rank rotten.

We also have Josh Magennis.

So that's another guaranteed 15+ goals ;)

Ah yeah forgot about Magennis.

I'm in the minority in that I think he is a good player, would take him at Dens as an option - defo not as the main man for goals! Effective battering ram IMO.

Ah yeah forgot about Magennis.

I'm in the minority in that I think he is a good player, would take him at Dens as an option - defo not as the main man for goals! Effective battering ram IMO.

I'm a big fan of Magennis.

Gets a fair amount of stick from a lot of people, our fans included.

Works like a b*****d but his finishing at times can be terrible.

David Wren reporting on twitter that Craig Samson is not there today at the first day of pre season training.

Heard whispers that he could be on his way out.

I was literally about to post that. Wasn't in the picture that the club tweeted of goalkeeper training. As I mentioned in my squad list (pinned on main page) he's been made available for free.

I was literally about to post that. Wasn't in the picture that the club tweeted of goalkeeper training. As I mentioned in my squad list (pinned on main page) he's been made available for free.

Dundee United are looking for a keeper

Think Rangers could be his port of call.

Supposedly their goalkeeping coach is a big fan.