The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was the smallest attendance for a Yankees home game since 2004, don't think the whole idea of us trying to cut payroll the past few years is going down well with fans.

That's glory-hunters for you.

One team in New York, there's only one team in New York...

Now 4 runs...

Yep, that outing from Shreve was honestly one of the worst Yankee relief performances I can remember, 4 runs off 1 base hit. Going to be very hard to pick up the win in the 2nd game aswell without Betances, Wilson and Miller.

Yep, that outing from Shreve was honestly one of the worst Yankee relief performances I can remember, 4 runs off 1 base hit. Going to be very hard to pick up the win in the 2nd game aswell without Betances, Wilson and Miller.

Sorry to laugh, but :lol: the Blue Jays blew away the yankees today in both games and earned their 4.5 game lead. 19 runs scored over the two games too, I think the Jays may actually do this!

Sorry to laugh, but :lol: the Blue Jays blew away the yankees today in both games and earned their 4.5 game lead. 19 runs scored over the two games too, I think the Jays may actually do this!

I think they'll make the playoffs, definitely. A whole bunch of gutsy trades. Once the playoffs come around, it's all about pitching.

Archived