The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are. Only 2.5 games behind the Pirates now. NL wildcard looks to be a straight fight between those two and the Giants

Giants just lock it down in the post season. Considering how many injuries they have, and they're only 2.5 games back of the Dodgers... I like their chances. I reckon it may be between the Dodgers, Cubs and Pirates.

The NL is so much more interesting than the AL this year.

Our offense is absolutely fucking woeful and it's costing us big time.

In fairness, the Yankees have been playing poorly but only an exceptional team like the Jays right now would be able to take advantage of that.

In fairness, the Yankees have been playing poorly but only an exceptional team like the Jays right now would be able to take advantage of that.

Yeah there's no denying the Jays have been incredible but making moves at the deadline was a dreadful decision, especially as I highly doubt we'll get another season like this from Tex and A-Rod again, 9 runs in 71 innings I think it is we've scored which is nowhere near good enough.

And the Blue Jays have moved into 1st place in the AL east! That means the Yankees have lost an 8 game lead... in just 13 games. Unbelievable.

I was there last night, what an experience going to a game is these days :D I really hope the Jay's go all the way this year.

With the raptors doing well recently, the leafs making drastic improvements this summer, and now this, sports in Toronto is suddenly enjoyable again. Which is great considering how much of a laughing stock the place was 3 or 4 years ago

Watching the Blue Jays (oh for all games to be at this time) dismantling Oakland at the moment. They're playing with momentum, no doubt.

The time zones are a fucking killer, especially when the Yankees have a game on the West Coast which usually means first pitch is after 3 in the morning

I was there last night, what an experience going to a game is these days :D I really hope the Jay's go all the way this year.

With the raptors doing well recently, the leafs making drastic improvements this summer, and now this, sports in Toronto is suddenly enjoyable again. Which is great considering how much of a laughing stock the place was 3 or 4 years ago

Afraid I'm only interested in the Jays. I love hockey too but I take great pleasure from seeing the Leafs lose. :P

Archived