The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

A-Rod is a dick so I'd call that karma

I find it funny the hate A-Rod gets, he's been a bit of a dick and has definitely done stuff he shouldn't have done but there's far more players who have cheated aswell who don't get nearly as much hate as him, maybe that's just a biased point of view since I'm a Yankee fan though.

And going by the guy who caught it's Twitter he's a bit of a twat. Claims he's got over 8,000 MLB balls in his time going to game which I'm going to presume is a load of bullshit.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a liar and a cheat. Why should he not be disliked?

I'm not saying he shouldn't be disliked, I just think it's a tad excessive and lame (especially the A-Roid stuff, was funny at first but is just annoying now seeing everyone say it.)

So the mets have the 2nd best home record and second worst away record.

Strange team.

Enjoyable night watching them so far. Barely keeping my eyes open here but bases loaded in the 6th with none out. Matz with a bit of a dream first game so far.

We're the most fucking inconsistent team in baseball, wish Girardi would stick with the 5 man rotation and get rid of CC with Nova coming back, I love CC as he loves the franchise and always puts in the effort but he's just not the same player this season and considering the salary he's on he just isn't worth it.

Just watched the Mariners very impressive 7-0 win over the Padres. That's back to back shutout wins for Seattle to take the mini series 2-0.

Tijuan Walker was superb on the mound going 7 scoreless innings and only giving up 1 hit. Cano had 4 hits including a solo homer and Nelson Cruz hit is 20th bomb of the season.

They really need to get rid of the fan votes for the ASG if it still gives the winning league home field advantage for WS, either have it be voted for by fans but with no real prize for winning or have both team coaches entirely pick the team.

• 2 weeks later...

No hitter for Cole Hamels! Really enjoyed watching the last few games for the Phillies but today was something else.

If he gets traded that's a brilliant way to go.

A-rod's absolutely magnificent, 3 homers last night to take us from 5-0 down to a 8-5 win.

Cueto off to the Royals aswell, will be interesting to see what other trades are made before the deadline, presume the big one is where Hamels will end up, would be nice if his last start was a no-hitter.

Archived