The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mets starting to stutter but the Astros on fire. Considering I started watching in 2013 and the Astros have been abysmal in my time watching, this is a shock for me.

Mets starting to stutter but the Astros on fire. Considering I started watching in 2013 and the Astros have been abysmal in my time watching, this is a shock for me.

Still think we'll be fine. We've more than kept our heads above water without Wright and D'Arnaud. When those two return the NL East is ours :thumsup2

By the way, that rotation next year when Wheeler returns and the likes of Syndergaard slot in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Who is the best supported team on here, is it big Bartolo's Mets?

I was neutral when I first started getting into it. Went to America for a couple weeks and went to Boston twice, Yankees once and Mets once. Citifield was nearly empty when I went but there was something about them that appealed to me that I couldn't put my finger on. Maybe that I asked one of the stewards outside the ground where the ticket office was and he just gave me a ticket for nowt. Being my 30th it was nice. Ha.

Got caught up the Boston Strong thing at the end of 2013, but started to favour the Mets more and more to the point that if they're on in respectable hours I'll always watch.

David Wright doesn't have a dodgy hamstring as first reported. He now has a spinal deformity. Really need to trade a pitcher for a bat soon or we're going back to worse than .500.

Career threatening?

We're so up and down form wise it's unbelievable, not won in 6 and then we go and do this.

EDIT: This is the first I've seen the baseball on BT aswell, thought they were keeping it to only ESPN?

Archived