Congratulations

Well done to Hearts - very well deserved. I think our point against you and being the only team so far to record a clean sheet (so far) is very pleasing in a season when you swept all before you.

I hope you do well in the PL.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top stuff by the Jam Tarts- done and dusted with seven guards of honour to enjoy (including Ibrox.)

I hope they use these seven games to take the piss. My challenge: play Robbie Neilson up-front in every game and try and get him 14 goals to make him top scorer.

Ha ha! What an awesome comment! :thumsup2

Well done Hearts. The current owners have learned from the cavalier financial mismanagement of the previous regime and now have a stronger, leaner club. The have gone for youth but with strong backbone of experienced players who still have something to prove. It is a template that all Scottish clubs should be looking at for the future. I have fears that Rangers would blitzkrieg their way through the league, the ineptitude of the owners and their coaching staff put paid to that. I am pretty sure that a few of the Hearts players will be moving on during the transfer window, hopefully Hearts will get the full price for them and will reinvest that back into their youth programme.

So Congrats to Hearts for showing that there is another way to win.

Another insightful post. I know that most of us Hearts supporters haven't protested or created a list of "enemies" or greeted too much about our Admin penalty. Mostly, we decided we would just swallow the 15 point reduction last season, and then get on with it. Don't think for a minute that we thought it was going to work out like this though. From Queen Ann down to the humble supporter like myself, we thought this might be a two year adventure. What we never realised was just how shite Hibs and Rangers were going to be. The big surprise for me was QoS, Falkirk (obviously) gave us a hard time, even Dumbarton managed to emulate the mighty Hibs and keep us to a draw! ^_^

Totally deserved and decent fans too. Filled the away end (unlike Sevco) and were the best team I've seen at this level in all the time I've been watching the Rovers.

That first game in August Buaben and Gomis provided a masterclass in midfield. Our guys didn't get near them. Now all I need is for Rangers to fail to go up and I'll be a very happy bunny.

Totally deserved and decent fans too. Filled the away end (unlike Sevco) and were the best team I've seen at this level in all the time I've been watching the Rovers.

That first game in August Buaben and Gomis provided a masterclass in midfield. Our guys didn't get near them. Now all I need is for Rangers to fail to go up and I'll be a very happy bunny.

^^^^ Not enough Rangers in your post.

Stick to ladyboys and boats mate.

How would a Poster of less than a week know about my boat & the ladyboys thread?

Like Rangers, is this your first reincarnation or as I sadly suspect, is this your umpteenth alias Chris?

Congratulations, will miss the good away days but hopefully get drawn up there in a Cup Comp. next season.

Reasons why I'm happy that Hearts have won the Title:

1. They have been the best team by far in the Championship and have gone about their recovery in a proper manner.

2. They have taken full points from my team (QotS) and it doesn't look as bad when a team that does that goes on to win the title.

3. Glad it was anyone but rangers.

Archived