5 Newcastle loan players

Never saw your post, was referring to some OTT posts on follow follow.

I'd guess that the board will have their legal types going over all of the small print, hopefully we can use this scam against llambias and co but I've a feeling the deals will be legal enough.

Backtracker. Just coz your wee lover said so.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its safe to say that nobody knows how much these players are on, all we know is the combined total of £6m as per last years accounts, this would mean the average 1st team players are on around £5k - £7k

Your wrong , I am sure the players in question and the person who does payroll knows :P

Don't know about Black, but Wallace signed for £1.5m and tuped over he will be on at least £12k.

Genuinely don't feel it's right talking about people's salary but I appreciate football players are different. Remember for most Rangers players there were pay cuts however Wallace is now on 8k. He had/has no interest in going down south when others were jumping ship. His family , friends and business interests are in Edinburgh. He enjoys Rangers. Desperate to get back into the Premier with Rangers. Fitness fanatic. A good lad

Genuinely don't feel it's right talking about people's salary but I appreciate football players are different. Remember for most Rangers players there were pay cuts however Wallace is now on 8k. He had/has no interest in going down south when others were jumping ship. His family , friends and business interests are in Edinburgh. He enjoys Rangers. Desperate to get back into the Premier with Rangers. Fitness fanatic. A good lad

Show me proof of Wallace bring on 8k.

how has anybody got any proof what anybody is payed are they sharing their bank accounts, getting their wage slips posted through the door, your best mate happens to know somebody in rangers accounting department, like everyone else it's just guess work!!

You are a racist.

He is a disgusting snivelling racist piece of filth.

Probably still lives with Mummy, who puts his wee Rangers jammies out for him before bed.

No need to ruin threads with this pish.

Archived