5 Newcastle loan players

Not entirely sure how you come to that conclusion. It seems fairly common place that player transfers have clauses that see the original club get more should the buying club or player meet certain criteria, generally based on on field success.The arrangement itself looks absolutely normal.

The fact that some of the players have not, will not, and probably never could play for the buying club is perhaps a bit fishy, but your post is barking up the wrong tree.

There is nothing "absolutely normal" about this deal.

Stinks to the high Heavens, only one player fit out of five, one that says he knew months before the loan arrangement he had a serious medical issue, one that knew he will never play again this season before the loan started and two with short term injuries.

And not one of them put through a medical at Murray Park!

That, is not normal.

I shall change laundering to plain old stealing.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is nothing "absolutely normal" about this deal.

Stinks to the high Heavens, only one player fit out of five, one that says he knew months before the loan arrangement he had a serious medical issue, one that knew he will never play again this season before the loan started and two with short term injuries.

And not one of them put through a medical at Murray Park!

That, is not normal.

I shall change laundering to plain old stealing.

Not entirely sure how you come to that conclusion. It seems fairly common place that player transfers have clauses that see the original club get more should the buying club or player meet certain criteria, generally based on on field success.The arrangement itself looks absolutely normal.

The fact that some of the players have not, will not, and probably never could play for the buying club is perhaps a bit fishy, but your post is barking up the wrong tree.

Yes that has been written into loan deals and I'm ok with that but that is not the issue. 3 players were injured and 2 definitely not going to play this season. McCall said even tho Streete started he was not match fit to play at this level. Vuckic has been the only plus. Medicals for fit players is a must so for unfit players well my gawd........ perhaps a bit fishy you say!

And this is why the SFA took such a strong stance against dual ownership\influence. Just another example of the old burning through cash so that uncle mike could gain more control and influence through his 'loans'.

I've a feeling that we'll discover more sly deals in the near future, just way uncle mike works (USC)

Noticed a lot of keyboard warriors elsewhere saying "don't pay, take it to court etc" but I've a feeling these deals will be tighter than a ducks backside.

What players weekly wage should be I find difficult to determine especially when comparing with other occupations. What I will say and I'm not saying they are worth it but if Black Boyd Miller Wallace Shiels etc are on approx 7k then Vuckic is probably worth 5k. Remember Newcastle are contributing. If Rangers are only paying 1k of his wage that seems a good deal to me.

What players weekly wage should be I find difficult to determine especially when comparing with other occupations. What I will say and I'm not saying they are worth it but if Black Boyd Miller Wallace Shiels etc are on approx 7k then Vuckic is probably worth 5k. Remember Newcastle are contributing. If Rangers are only paying 1k of his wage that seems a good deal to me.

So by that logic, if Boyd was on 50k a week presumably Vuckic is worth 40k?

:lol:

Archived