5 Newcastle loan players

Guess I was meaning that Fat Mike would have to take us to court if he really feels we are due this money, personally I do not think expecting £100k each for 4 players that you knew were crocked and that were signed off by directors that Fat Mike appointed would stand up in court, indeed the SFA would no doubt support the case by pointing out the dual ownership rules that are in place to deliberately avoid these type of dodgy deals.

^^^^^^ Keyboard warrior

© bennett :(

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I was meaning that Fat Mike would have to take us to court if he really feels we are due this money, personally I do not think expecting £100k each for 4 players that you knew were crocked and that were signed off by directors that Fat Mike appointed would stand up in court, indeed the SFA would no doubt support the case by pointing out the dual ownership rules that are in place to deliberately avoid these type of dodgy deals.

Never saw your post, was referring to some OTT posts on follow follow.

I'd guess that the board will have their legal types going over all of the small print, hopefully we can use this scam against llambias and co but I've a feeling the deals will be legal enough.

Yes that has been written into loan deals and I'm ok with that but that is not the issue. 3 players were injured and 2 definitely not going to play this season. McCall said even tho Streete started he was not match fit to play at this level. Vuckic has been the only plus. Medicals for fit players is a must so for unfit players well my gawd........ perhaps a bit fishy you say!

and where is McCall gaining that info from ? So it was Llamblas and Leech picking the team now, were they the new undroppables ? Vuckiic obviously must be a mistake then.

So by that logic, if Boyd was on 50k a week presumably Vuckic is worth 40k?

:lol:

Boyd is not on 50k and is also not worth that so I find it difficult to answer your question I've mention some players who are said to be on approx 7k. If that's true then I think 5k is reasonable, taking into account his influence on games and the goals he has scored in a short space of time.

I would just give up mate. You'll learn that you cant have a reasonable debate with the P&Ds.

Hey cheers mate! No offence to any posters but why is that? Most just want to slag each other off!

Hey cheers mate! No offence to any posters but why is that? Most just want to slag each other off!

Because they've got nothing better to do with their time. They would be wee lost souls if they never posted shite about Rangers.

Question asked and question answered :1eye

Because they've got nothing better to do with their time. They would be wee lost souls if they never posted shite about Rangers.

Not unexpected but no reply to my post on what they think players like Black and Wallace are on? So if they don't know how can they say £7k is so far out?

Archived