Seven Leader Debate - 2nd April 8pm

Who Came 1st, 2nd, 3rd in debate  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to think a Scottish person who has paid taxes towards the NHS all their life would get an operation in Scotland ahead of an Indian who flies in purely to get a free operation, yes. That's not racism I'm afraid.

So, guy with severe abdominal pain in Bangalore books an eight hour flight to get his appendix out at Ninewells hospital?

Aye. Guid ane.

The entire structuring of the immigration debate is frustrating. There's never been a discussion on whether it's an issue we've jumped straight to how big an issue it is when I really am not convinced it's a problem that needs even a fraction of the attention it receives.

58% of Scots want it reduced. 80% English.

I'd like to think a Scottish person who has paid taxes towards the NHS all their life would get an operation in Scotland ahead of an Indian who flies in purely to get a free operation, yes. That's not racism I'm afraid.

What about "I'd rather I got an operation ahead of my mate who's a student and hasn't contributed as much"?

Spot on

She's trying to be populist to Little England rather than just focussing on her potential voters in Scotland

Good! England hates her and the SNP! Good they're getting to see were not some horrible lot who hate them!

This opposition debate in a couple weeks won't go well for Miliband I'd have thought. Cameron won't be there so all other parties will focus their attacks on him.

58% of Scots want it reduced. 80% English.

Yep, Sturgeon and Wood won't be winning many votes down south with their 'we'll just let everyone in' approach. Good news for Labour and Tories who have actually outlined some fairly strict controls.

This opposition debate in a couple weeks won't go well for Miliband I'd have thought. Cameron won't be there so all other parties will focus their attacks on him.

Is he even still there? Thought he'd nipped out for a shite for all he's opened his mouth the last ten minutes.

Yep, Sturgeon and Wood won't be winning many votes down south with their 'we'll just let everyone in' approach. Good news for Labour and Tories who have actually outlined some fairly strict controls.

just as well they aren't trying for votes down south then.

Archived