Twenty years of Celtic domination?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really believe this to be the case, not in the triumphalist manner of Sevco, but based on their financial strength. Our initial aim should be to win the SPL every year and with it gain entry to the CL on a regular basis. Taking 20 million a year from that, plus selling developed talent to the 'big' European clubs will mean that Celtic retain domination. Ironically with Celtic qualifying for the CL, Scottish football also benefits. Aberdeen, Hearts and a few others will also profit as they, like Celtic, have learned from their previous mistakes. Make no mistake however, the legacy of David Murray is still harming Scottish football to this very day.

The people ho run Scottish football really need to look at themselves too. Celtic do well despite them, not because of them. The whole rancid organization is corrupt from top to bottom.

Celtic has carried Scottish football for as long as I have lived. They are usually the only team left in Europe after the qualifiers for the various competitions. With the death of Rangers, they represent the only substantial club in Scotland which ensures the continuance of professional football in the country. You will take your spanking on Wednesday night for your impertinence.

Partick 0- 6 Celtic.

What do you think I mean when I wrote Celtic have learned from their mistakes? Celtic were a club in crisis, amateurish on and off the field.

A corrupt board and crap players, then came wee Fergus.....We got it right after making huge errors.

I am not trolling, not at all. I choose my words carefully. Celtic are on the cusp of something special the likes of which will never be seen again. We have a dynamic, young coach whose revolutionary methods are already bearing fruit. Our first treble beckons since the days of Saint Martin, who himself followed in the footsteps of the legendary Jock Stein.

I am not here to sound triumphalist or victorious, not at all. Rangers (or rather the club that was known as Rangers and died) whole ethos and mentality is based on racial and religious supremacy, we as an ethnic minority group tend to side with the outsider and the little chap. Our fans adapt to new realities. The SNP now has huge support among the young and surprisingly erstwhile Celtic supporters. The **** they are a changing.

If Aberdeen, Hearts or Dundee Utd beat us for the league in the future, I will not like it but would welcome a change from total domination if it meant that Scottish football would prosper as a whole. A Sevocite just could not countenance such a thing, arrogance is in their DNA.

post-26673-0-63643900-1428303368_thumb.j

not in the triumphalist manner of Sevco,

With the death of Rangers, they represent the only substantial club in Scotland which ensures the continuance of professional football in the country. You will take your spanking on Wednesday night for your impertinence.

Partick 0- 6 Celtic.

:lol:

When did they start it then?

A week past Tuesday, m8.

Nah m9, it's always been burnin' since the wheels were turnin'......

Ask JFK - What more do I have to say?

Michael Stipe has admitted he hates 'Shiny Happy People' and as far as I'm aware, they rarely, if ever played it live. I wasn't surprised to see it omitted from their Greatest Hits record.

Michael Stipe has admitted he hates 'Shiny Happy People' and as far as I'm aware, they rarely, if ever played it live. I wasn't surprised to see it omitted from their Greatest Hits record.

I have found this thread incredibly helpful.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, as I was clearly wrong all along, but I always thought it was "Shining Happy People."

Archived