Fixtures til 25th

Euzi

Good stuff just checked them out.

Pollok Sat away

Glens Wed away

Neilston sat home

Shettleston Mon away

Couldn't of asked for it to work out so well means i can get to every game and a decent bit of notice.

So just checked the remaining clubs fixtures in the ADL. Ardrossan have one game left (away to Darvel) and Kilwinning have one game left (away to Lugar) which will decide the title yet none of these 4 clubs have fixtures on Saturday the 24th? What possible reason can whoever organises these fixtures have for not scheduling these games a week on Saturday? I know the fixtures man (men?) get abuse on here and I appreciate it must be a tough job but this is down right ridiculous dragging the league season out like this. It is costing all teams in question money on training/wages etc that I am more than sure they could really do without. Can anyone enlighten me as to why the powers that be would decide to do this? I can't see how there would be any financial gain on their part from this? Assuming the fixtures are eventually scheduled for the following week (2nd May) that will mean Ardrossan won't have kicked a ball in 3 weeks and the Buffs a month! Or are they planning on having them on a Wednesday night when most people can't make the games? I really hope whoever organises the fixtures is reading this because you sir (sirs) are making a complete mockery of the junior game. Particularly at the lower end of the food chain. Teams are dying on their feet (Lugar, Craigmark, Newmains) and NOTHING is done to help them! Does anyone actually know who organises the fixtures and how they managed to find themselves in a position of such responsibility?

So just checked the remaining clubs fixtures in the ADL. Ardrossan have one game left (away to Darvel) and Kilwinning have one game left (away to Lugar) which will decide the title yet none of these 4 clubs have fixtures on Saturday the 24th? What possible reason can whoever organises these fixtures have for not scheduling these games a week on Saturday? I know the fixtures man (men?) get abuse on here and I appreciate it must be a tough job but this is down right ridiculous dragging the league season out like this. It is costing all teams in question money on training/wages etc that I am more than sure they could really do without. Can anyone enlighten me as to why the powers that be would decide to do this? I can't see how there would be any financial gain on their part from this? Assuming the fixtures are eventually scheduled for the following week (2nd May) that will mean Ardrossan won't have kicked a ball in 3 weeks and the Buffs a month! Or are they planning on having them on a Wednesday night when most people can't make the games? I really hope whoever organises the fixtures is reading this because you sir (sirs) are making a complete mockery of the junior game. Particularly at the lower end of the food chain. Teams are dying on their feet (Lugar, Craigmark, Newmains) and NOTHING is done to help them! Does anyone actually know who organises the fixtures and how they managed to find themselves in a position of such responsibility?

Totally agree Darvel have Winton at home and dalry away to schedule it would be in everyone's interest to get the league to a completion

I might be mis-crediting the fixtures guy with foresight, but when I saw the latest fixture lists and spotted some obvious missing ones, I wondered whether that was intentional - to allow for some Cup ties to be slotted in on some of these dates.

Hopefully there'll be a bit more clarity after all the Central League Cup games this Wednesday. The R3 draws for all 3 cups ought to follow...

Archived