Newton Stewart

Newton stewart v abbey vale scheduled for sat 25th april now according to the SOSFL website and also looks like NS been deducted points? Or is it a fault with the website as has NS down as 48 points with 17 wins and 3 draws which should make it 54 points?

6 points deduction aye.

£1,000 fine.

do you think the club will get reimbursed from the big time charlies that didn't give a shit to turn up last Saturday they should be ashamed of themselves,i cant believe they were allowed to play another game for the club

Always a friend around when you need him! Re players who played on Tues.

Where else can you get players at this stage when you are not allowed ti sign anyone?

Credit to the players who turned out against physio's advice just to avoid another fine.

Shit happens my son and just hope it never happens to your club if you are a club man and not just a keyboard critic.

Not sure what went on here but it's a shame for Newton as it tarnishes what was a great season which could have been better as they were real challengers at one point. If it is the case that players just did a 'no show' then it is unacceptable. I can only think there must be a good reason as I have nerver known such a thing. I don't think injuries is an excuse, at this level you should have enough of a squad to put out some sort of team each week.

Feel sorry for the people at the club who put in a lot of effort. Every point you win has a fair amount of sweat behind it so for 6 to be taken away is a sore one to take.

I hope they can push on next season.

Archived